Search for content in message boards

Limited Info on Scell last name

Limited Info on Scell last name

Posted: 20 Jan 2013 1:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Scell
I am very limited s to what i can view regarding the Scell last name, It is my maiden name and have researching for a few years. I have some basic info but I have hit a dead end because i can not afford to pay for a subscription. If anyone can help with any info or photos it would be much appreciated. Thank You !

Re: Limited Info on Scell last name

Posted: 2 Feb 2013 2:33PM GMT
Because you mention you do not have a subscription, it would help if you mention which subscription you need to get the information from. i.e. ancestry.ca, ancestry.com, ancestry.co.uk ????

Also, listing any first names relating to the Scells and dates and places would help others to help you.

Re: Limited Info on Scell last name

Posted: 8 Feb 2013 9:31PM GMT
Are you aware that public libraries subscribe to Ancestry.com? You do have to go in person to access the library subscription. Libraries also have a genealogy collection which you might find helpful. Your tax dollars pay for this - so why not use it.

Family History Centers also have subscriptions to Ancestry.com as well as additional information on microfilm. There are even volunteers that can help you. You can find a center near you here:

https://familysearch.org/locations/

Universities also have access to various databases like Ancestry.com.

There are a lot of resources available besides a private subscription to Ancestry.com.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic