Search for content in message boards

Lazarus Solomon, Wiggins

Lazarus Solomon, Wiggins

Posted: 20 Mar 2002 1:19AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Jul 2002 12:45AM GMT
Surnames: Solomon, Wiggins
Hello .. Looking for more info on a Lazarus Solomon m to Elizabeth Bedgood.. Children are Deliah, Henry, William, Mary, John, Dicy, James, Sarah, Fannie, Peter, Hardy, Carol, Lewis, Elizabeth.

The child Henry Solomon (b. 22 mar 1791, d 16 jan 1847) m Lucinda Griffin (married 18 apr 1822)
Their Children: Mary Ann, Vicotria, Grace, Corea, Henry, Clifford Gerald, Hartwell.

Mary Ann Solomon M William Willis Wiggins (married 13 feb 1838 Twigg Co. GA)

I found the marriage annoucement of Mary Ann and Wlm Willis in the Rankin Newspaper, but the rest I found on the internet and need help confirming it. I am looking for others who know about this coulple of Mary Ann and William Willis.

Take care all-- Jenn

Re: Lazarus Solomon

Posted: 27 Sep 2002 11:23PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jul 2003 1:56PM GMT
Surnames: Solomon
I have some info about one of Lazarus' children that I can add. Here is some info on James Solomon:
James Solomon- Born: October 17, 1800, Twiggs Co., GA. Died: March 7, 1842, Twiggs Co., GA. Spouse: Frances Sarah Ann Crocker (b. 1815). Married: 1830, Perry, GA. They had one child, William Lazarus.
If you need additional info, please contact me.
Thanks!
Clark Solomon

Posted: 28 Sep 2002 4:44AM GMT
Edited: 13 Sep 2003 2:39AM GMT
James and Frances Crocker SOLOMON had the following children Cinderilla 1832, married Paul TARVER, William Lazarus (1834-1895) Josephine 1837-1903, married Charles REYNOLDS FAULK, James Crocker 1838- ? killed in the War Between the States, Cary E., and Henry Peter F. is possible the last child of James and Frances SOLOMON d.b. 1/Feb/1842 d.d. 27/Oct/1842. Many of these are buried in the CROCKER cemetery. History of Twiggs County Georgia pp.298, 427

Posted: 2 Sep 2003 3:11AM GMT
To: Clark Solomon

I recently was notified that you responded to my posting regarding Hardy Solomon but have been unable to locate this on the message board. Please communicate with me via e-mail at DrGergel@aol.com. Thanks.

Belinda Gergel

Re: Lazarus Solomon, Wiggins

Posted: 11 Oct 2004 6:50PM GMT
I am looking for my ggg-grandfather's parents. My ggg-grandfather was William C. Solomon b. ABT 1787 in NY. We cannot find out his parent's names or if he had sisters/brothers. Do you think these 2 families are related? William had married twice & had many children. email me at lahull2000@yahoo.com and we can compare notes.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions