Search for content in message boards

Rennie

Posted: 19 Oct 2011 5:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rennie, Rainey
James Rennie born in 1852 in Scotland immigrated to the United States and settled in Allegany County, Maryland in 1888.
his son John Rennie born in 1877 (Scotland), daughter Jane born in 1880 (Scotland); daughter Mary b. 1886 (Scotland) immigrated in 1888 as well.
on the 1900 US Census the mother is not listed with the family. Any help finding any scottish records for this family would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Rennie

Posted: 19 Oct 2011 7:24PM GMT
When John, 11, - Agnes, 3, - and Mary, 1 year 9 months arrived in 1888 they were accompanied by a lady who was probably their mother Jane Rennie, 29 and another Jane, 5, Don
Posted: 20 Oct 2011 2:09AM GMT
Thank you Don -
can you show me the document for that?
we're trying to get the family "across the pond" sort of speak.

Sure appreciate the help.

odielion

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 2:17AM GMT
Give me your e-mail address and I will send a copy. If you do not feel comfortable doing it here contact me at drhodes5@cox.com. Don
Posted: 20 Oct 2011 3:03AM GMT
odielion@gmail.com

i tried to email you twice but both times my email got sent back......... so i'm sending it here.. thanks

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 3:26AM GMT
First let me apologize, I messed that up, the e-mail address should have read drhodes5@cox.net. That said, the image is on it's way. Good hunting. Don
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions