Search for content in message boards

Suk

Suk

Suk, John (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Suk, Suck, Sok, Duit, ten Caat
Please help me find information or pages on any of the names above. Am especially interested in Suk and Suck. I have a good genealogy going back to Jan Roelfs Suck (m. 1663) but am missing lots of information about children, dates, spouses, and work.

I am particularly interested in finding out about all the children of Tamme Roelfs Suk, b. 1824, married in 1850 in Veendam, and died in 1889. One of those kids was Willem Suk, and another (name?) immigrated to the United States in the early 1920's. Who can help?

August Suck

Steve Sook (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT

I am looking for information relating to August Suck. He emigrated to the US in the mid 1800's. He had two children-Allie (or Alice) and George A. George was born 1850. I believe George ended up in Philadelphia. Allie's married name was Bragdon and she lived somewhere near Pittsburg. I have no other info at all.

Re: August Suck

f.suck (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jul 2001 3:52AM GMT
my aunt has a lot of information on Agustus Suck, he was my great great grand-father, this may or may not be the same person. for sure a relative though, years ago there were several in the pittsburg area, i know his father came over from germany with at least 2 brothers

Posted: 28 Mar 2002 2:12AM GMT
Surnames: Suck
I am also a desendent of this family. Can we share information
My grandmother was Laura May Suck from Pitts. PA
Thanks, Jean Ray
Newport News, VA

ann (View posts)
Posted: 30 Dec 2005 1:30AM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2006 11:53AM GMT
Surnames: Suck
Hi,
We have Suck / Sook on our family line in the Pittsburgh - Butler area. I don't know alot yet. Still on going search. Our line is thru Gustavus Albert Suck. He married Margaret (Will).
I am hoping someone will help me connect my line.
Thanks,
Ann
Lockhart, Texas
ladysilverdollar1@hotmail.com

Posted: 19 Jun 2006 8:08AM GMT
I am in Portsmouth. email me at sookba@msn.com.

Posted: 19 Jun 2006 8:10AM GMT
please ask your aunt toemail me at sookba@msn.com

Posted: 19 Jun 2006 8:12AM GMT
does not match anything i have, but i will be glad to share info. email me at sookba@msn.com.

Posted: 19 Jan 2007 9:59AM GMT
I received some solid information from a cousin last week. My GGGrandfather was Gustav Suck of Hedemunden, Bavaria Germany. His son was Johann Christopher Suck. His son was George A Suck (changed to Sook). George was born in PA in 1851. George and his sister Alice Bragdon were living at 129 Babcock Road, McCandless Township, Allegheny County,PA in 1930.

Steve
Portsmouth VA

sookba@msn.com

Posted: 24 Oct 2009 3:00PM GMT
I am Suck and are researching my family from Stockhausen. If anyone would like to swap info are the Suck surname you can contact me at msuck27@hotmail.co.uk
per page

Find a board about a specific topic