Search for content in message boards

CLONAN, ENGEL

CLONAN, ENGEL

Posted: 2 May 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 Jun 2002 1:30PM GMT
I looking for information on my father's family. My father is Donald William ENGEL, born in Easton (Bristol County) on Aug. 5, 1917. His mother's maiden name was Mary CLONAN . Her birthplace was also Easton as indicated on my father's birth certificate. I do not know her birthdate. She died in the flu epidemic of 1918. She was married to Bernard ENGEL. His birthdate is May 1, 1889. His birthplace is listed as Athol. They resided in Easton. I would like any information about Mary CLONAN or Bernard ENGEL especially their parent's names, anniversary date and any other pertinent information. Thanks for any help!

Re: CLONAN, ENGEL

Posted: 15 Nov 2012 4:09AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Clonan
I am working on a family tree that includes my maternal Grandfather who was William J Clonan brother of Mary Frances Clonan, your Grandmother from Easton, Ma who died in the 1918 flu epidemic. My name is Juliet Araujo my mother is Judith Ann Clonan of Brockton. My family tree includes as much information as I could uncover here at ancestry.com
If you would like to connect my tree is public and is under the username of andrewmerickson who is my husbands uncle and has kindly lent me his membership :)
Regards,
Juliet
per page

Find a board about a specific topic