Search for content in message boards

Henderson/Clopton

Henderson/Clopton

Gena Clopton (View posts)
Posted: 2 May 2004 1:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Henderson Clopton Smith
Looking for family. They were in Arkansas. Probably around Sebastian Co., Ar. Emma Henderson who was married to John Clopton. Parents of Adam "A.D."Clopton who married Minnie Smith and raised children in and around Muskogee, OK. A.D. and Minnie Clopton are buried in the Agnew Cemetery, Muskogee Co., OK Have been told that Emma Henderson was of Indian Blood. What tribe?

Re: Henderson/Clopton

Posted: 1 Dec 2004 11:59PM GMT
My ggrandparents, Jonathan Lee and Martha Jane (Ramsey) Henderson, were living in Musgoke, Ok in 1930. I have been searching for some information on them. Martha Jane was born in 1852 in Mississippi. I also know that they were in Enis, Texas in 1881 because my grandmother Ladonia Henderson was born there. Martha Jane died in Bisbee, Arizona. Just a chance maybe!

Posted: 30 May 2007 9:01PM GMT
Surnames: clolpton- henderson
i am the granddaughter of rosie pearl clopton. emma henderson was her mother i was told. i am needing more information on emma too. i have some information. you can contact me at shirley.anglin@sbcglobal.net

Posted: 9 May 2011 2:41AM GMT
My grandmother, Pearl Henderson Capell, was the sister of your grandmother, Ladonia "Donie" Cook.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions