Search for content in message boards

Kenosha Volunteer researcher

Kenosha Volunteer researcher

Char (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jul 2003 2:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
If anyone needs assistance in finding information on individuals from Kenosha, WI., I would love to help. Just email me as much detailed information that you can and I will do my best to help as quickly as possible.

Re: Kenosha Volunteer researcher

Ray Spellacy (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jul 2003 6:37PM GMT
Would you have access to the Wisconcin territory census of 1845 or 46, spcecifically Racine County,Kenosha Township. Looking for any Spellacy's and Donahoe's who may have been in Kenosha at that time. The Spellacy name has been spelled may different ways including Spellicy,Spellocy,Spellecy, spellassy,Spellascy Thanks Ray

Margaret Cook (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 2003 3:56AM GMT
I just posted a query regarding my great grandfather's brother (possibly half-brother), Johannes Visser, who lived in Kenosha in 1899 (at least). His name was probably changed to Fisher. I believe he was born in the Netherlands around 1852, and lived in Grand Haven, Michigan for some time. His mother was Johanna Erkes, born in Zeeland, Netherlands. I am wondering if he is listed in a city directory?
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Posted: 22 Jul 2003 11:58PM GMT
Edited: 19 Jun 2004 8:59PM GMT
Surnames: siedschlag
I saw you message and was wondering if you would be able to help me in my quest. My grandparent Lester and Myrtle Siedschlag lived in wilmot, WI. Lester was born in 1895 and Myrtle (Perkins) born in 1896. They were married on Nov. 29, 1917. If you can help me find out more info please let me know.
Thank you. If you need more info I can get you a little more. I don't have that much on them.

cheri coseboon
ccoseboon@wi.rr.com

Char (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2003 3:29AM GMT
Yes I would love to help you out...could you send me as much and as little info that you have on them. Im off of work this Thur & Fri , so I can visit the records dept and see what I can find.

Posted: 27 Jul 2003 7:12PM GMT
Surnames: lester and myrtly siedschlag
I am sorry I just got around to checking my emails, but if you still want to help here are some stats. Lester A Siedschlag born 1895. Dad was herman b. 1865 WI. married Bertha Kroncke. Lester married Myrtle Perkins in Nov. 29, 1917. They had 3 or 4 children of which Allen Lee b Mar. 2, 1933, was my father. Lester died in 1976 and Myrtle died in 1972. When they died they were living in Wilmot.
If you need more info please let me know. I am still working on leads and have some more coming in a few days.
cheri

Char (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jul 2003 9:33PM GMT
I just printed your information, so Ill get to it this week.

Posted: 8 Aug 2003 6:41AM GMT
Edited: 31 Aug 2003 5:12AM GMT
I'm looking for a little girl that was 7month old her name is
Maria Concetta Palmisano may be buried at St. George
Cemtery around 1903-1904.

Thank you for the help !

Nancy Mancuso

Posted: 3 Sep 2003 1:57AM GMT
Edited: 27 Mar 2004 4:41AM GMT
Surnames: FRY, Schenck
John Edward FRY, b 19 Oct 1910 supposedly in Kenosha. Duplicate birth certificate issued 1941. Witness to birth on certificate was his mother-in-law. We ? validity. He was orphaned in 1920-1924. His mother maybe MARTHA EDNA SCHENCK from Butler, PA. Her brother RAYMOND SCHENCK took John to PA, until John joined Army. Any information appreciated. Did some epidemic hit the area so that both parents died close in time?

Re: Voight,Cameron Kenosha area

Wendy (View posts)
Posted: 12 Sep 2003 6:11PM GMT
Surnames: Voight,Cameron,Anderson,
I am looking for info on the Charles Voight families(all marriages) wives names etc and their families and any Cemetary info. Charles Voight married before 1902.
Then remarried shortly after 1902 to Alice Cameron in Kenosha. 3 children from 2nd marriage Benjamin,Ralph and Helen Voight. Also a burial site in Kenosha Cemetary for Sandy Voight and Hulda Anderson Sand or Sand Anderson.
Also info on Anderson family, Alice,Ruth,Iva,and mother Hulda Anderson b. Sweden 1860's
Thanks very much.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions