Search for content in message boards

Adna Fuller (Union, CT to Kingsbury, NY)

Adna Fuller (Union, CT to Kingsbury, NY)

Posted: 28 Nov 2006 4:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fuller, Vaughn, Rogers
Dear Researchers,

Looking for descendents or ancestors of Adna Fuller (b. 1767 in Union, CT and d. 1821 in Kingsbury, NY). Married to Rebecca (1766-1832) and had children; Asa, Betsy, Emily, Almira, Warner Deliverance, Sidney, Alvin and Rebecca.

Their son, Sidney was my ggg grandfather, who eventually migrated west and ended up in Kalamazoo area of Michigan in the mid 1800s. He married Suzanna Rogers and had numerous children.

Please contact me if you have any information on this family.

Best Regards,

Gary

Re: Adna Fuller (Union, CT to Kingsbury, NY)

Posted: 11 Jan 2013 3:24PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fuller, Vaughn, Vaughan, Wightman
Dear Gary,

I believe Adna is my husbands 5th great grandfather. I have linked him down from John Fuller of Newton - and I get stuck at the link between Adna and Asa. I see you have an Asa listed as Adna's son. Is this the same Asa that is married to Drusilla (Drucilla) Vaughan? If so, I have been able to link this Asa right down to my husband. But until your post - I have been unable to have any hard proof of Adna's children. Do you have any documentation you are willing to share? Here's the line I have:

John Fuller (of Newton) & Elizabeth (Cole) > Johm & Abigail (Boylston) > James & Abigail (Youmans) > Hezekiah & Margaret (Tyler) > Adna & Rebecca (no last name I can find) > Asa & Drusilla (Vaughan) > Zelora & Sarah Jane (Muir) > Albert & Pauline (Teske) > Theron & Annie (Eling) > Walter & Gertrude (Grimes) > Gerald & Carol (Gaesser) > Scott & Me - Angela (LaGreca) > our children Jordan, Brandon, & Alyssa Fuller

I'm really hoping you can help! You may be the missing link I have been searching for! How did you find out who Adna's kids were? Thanks again and have a Wonderful Weekend!!

Sincerely,
Angela Fuller
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions