Search for content in message boards

The Parker family of South Carolina

The Parker family of South Carolina

Calvin L. Parker, Jr. (View posts)
Posted: 17 Feb 2001 7:40AM GMT
I am looking to find information on the parker family of either Marion County South Carolina or Florence County South Carolina. Starting with a Man by the name of Tom or Tommy Parker Who married a lady by the name of Sylvia, don't know her last name. Tom and Sylvia had 3 boys, Clinton Parker, Henry Parker and Mack Parker. If we try to go back any further with this family it will lead you to the Slave Owner of whom were from England or Ireland. We know the story about the rest of it. Trying to establish the beginning of the family. will be able to get dates on the 3 boys later. But they came from South Carolina and I am pretty sure from Marion County or Florence County. But for sure they came from South Carolina.

borther

Posted: 21 Feb 2001 12:02PM GMT
Edited: 9 Nov 2001 7:08PM GMT
Am looking for any information that you might have on this family....Some of his children where Willis, Anna M., Rebecca, William, David, John, Delia, Rose and His wife was Eliza. He was borned in South Carolina about 1830.

Thank You
Faye

Parker family of SC

Sherry Rivers (View posts)
Posted: 9 Mar 2001 3:47PM GMT
Do you have a Nancy Parker of Chesterfield, SC in your information who married Issac Rivers? Issac Rivers died abt. 1843. They had a child named Frederick C Rivers (b. 03/20/11; d. 09/20/1877 in Chesterfield, SC). Any information is appreciated.

Thanks!!

Re: The Parker family of South Carolina

Posted: 27 Jun 2002 3:25AM GMT
Classification: Query
Try contacting Frank Parker in Travelers Rest SC. He may know something

Posted: 29 Oct 2003 5:08AM GMT
Surnames: Parker
My father was a descentant of James Mario Parker a landowner in the Mars Bluff area of Floence South Carolina. I am looking for information about the family. His brother's were John Parker adn Otto Parker. I think my GreatGradnfather's name was Ichibob Parker and they were from England. My email is: ladyallebach@adelphia.net I would appreciate any info. Thank yo Debi

Posted: 28 Jun 2005 1:23AM GMT
My father's family was from Florence, South Carolina which is Marion County. My father was Herbert Wellington Parker the son of James Marion Parker and Minnie Lulu Miller. He was the the grandson of Stephen Parker. Please contact me at : ladyallebach@adelphia.net
Thank you. Debi

Posted: 1 Jun 2009 2:13PM GMT
Surnames: PARKER
Are you sure that James had a brother named Otto. The only Otto. I found is the son of Robert Parker in Florence South Carolina. I think Otto middle name is Isadore ( not sure on the spelling).what year was Otto born? I did found James Marion and Minnie Death Certificate. James parents are unknown.The Informant is a John Parker. I'm thinking this John could be his brother but why didn't he know his parents name. If this is the right family that goes with a Stephen Parker and Sarah (wife of Stephen).I dont know if James was a big landowner because he worked for the Power Company until his death. ( from his Obit). He was the head lineman for the Yadkin(spelling ??) River and Power Company.

Posted: 11 May 2011 5:43PM GMT
Hi, My name is Rose I ma doing my Foster and Parker line. Marsenia Foster married Eliza Parker born 1846. Marsenia was sent to Georgetown, South Carolina where he married Eliza and then came to Tioga co New York to live. Her father seem to be W A Parker mother Mary Jane living in Georgetown, SC. Would you be able to help me with the Parker family. Is this part of the family your looking for? Rose :)

Posted: 12 Jan 2012 7:02PM GMT
Myname is Otto Lester Parker. My gradfather was Otto Isadore Parker of Mars Bluff of Florence County. He was married to Lela Pate of the Lumberton N.C. Pates

Posted: 25 Apr 2012 1:50AM GMT
my grandfather was otto isadore parker of mars bluff .he was married to lela pate of lumberton nc
per page

Find a board about a specific topic