Search for content in message boards

Wells, Vermont

Wells, Vermont

Posted: 18 Nov 2009 5:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
I have a book I found called Wells Vermont. 200 years. It was put together by Grace E Pember Wood in 1955. It has an index of births marriages and deaths in the back if anyone has a name they would like me to look for I'd be happy to. I haven't read through the rest of the book yet but Ill be getting to that too.
~Kate

Re: Wells, Vermont

Posted: 18 Nov 2009 2:22PM GMT
Kate, Would appreciate a look for marriage of Leonard Oliver and Mary Perkins in about 1830 and birth of any of their children 1831 to 1835. Thnaks, Gene Oliver

Posted: 19 Nov 2009 1:37PM GMT
Could you check for:

Col. William Fuller,or John Cephus Fuller

Thanks,
Fred Gibson

Posted: 20 Nov 2009 1:57AM GMT
Surnames: Fuller, Fassett

Please look up Benjamin Fuller and Nathan or Graves Fassett. Thank you.

Posted: 20 Nov 2009 8:42PM GMT
I didn't find anything on the look through the back records. I am only about halfway through the biographies, so Ill keep you posted if I find anything else!
Kate

Posted: 20 Nov 2009 9:19PM GMT
I only found one Fuller family in this book (Timothy and Mary Rider) I have another book I haven't looked through in a while, but I feel like there are more Fullers in there. When I am done with this one I will go back and look through that one. It's a name I've seen so much I can't beleive theres not more in here. I also have a Fuller who married in to my Ware line, so the name sticks out. :-) I'll keep you posted, probably next week on what I find in the other one.
Kate

Posted: 20 Nov 2009 9:21PM GMT
I only found one Fuller family in this book (Timothy and Mary Rider) I have another book I haven't looked through in a while, but I feel like there are more Fullers in there. When I am done with this one I will go back and look through that one. It's a name I've seen so much I can't beleive theres not more in here. I also have a Fuller who married in to my Ware line, so the name sticks out. :-) I'll keep you posted, probably next week on what I find in the other one.
As for Fassett, I haven't seen anything. I have my other notebook for extra names so Ill keep you posted if I find anything.
Kate

Posted: 21 Nov 2009 9:44AM GMT
Thank you for trying. It was a long shot at best. Gene

Posted: 2 Dec 2009 6:22PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Perry or Paul
Thank you for offering to look up names.

Would you please see if there is any listing of the name;
Perry and also the name Paul?

Thank you.

Posted: 3 Dec 2009 9:41PM GMT
Surnames: PAUL, TRAINE, H AYNES, PERRY
I am a descendant of Joshua Paul, from Middletown, VT, and have a LOT of info on the Paul, Haynes, Traine, and Perry families.

You can e-mail me at plimothplantation2003@yahoo.com, to let me know who you are looking for.

The Middletown Springs Historical Society, in Middletown Springs, VT, has info on these families, as well.

Anne Pratt Slatin
Stamford, Delware County, NY
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions