Search for content in message boards

verda mary nuttall wright dasey

verda mary nuttall wright dasey

Marge McCarty (View posts)
Posted: 12 Sep 2001 2:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for info on verda mary nuttall from Utah who married a Bill Wright. They had 2 children. Marshall and Beverly. Bill Wright was killed in Forest Lawn fire around 1935/36. Verda married John Dasey and she was killed in 1958. Any info on these persons will be greatly appreciated.

Re: verda mary nuttall wright dasey

Posted: 30 Dec 2009 3:11PM GMT
Surnames: Nuttall, Dedrick
Hi My name is Keith Lawrence, I am not sure if I can help you in any way, however, my father had a cousin by the name of Ann Lawrence, Ann married Rutherford Dedrick of Minnesota and they moved to California, they later divorce. Rutherford later married a woman by the name of Pauline Nuttall, who according to my research was born in Salem, Utah County, Utah on June 13, 1932.
If this is your family, I really can't tell you very much, due to the fact that I do not have a lot of information on this family myself.

You can contact me at:

keith79lawrence@msn.com

Good Luck in your research, Keith Lawrence

Posted: 30 Dec 2009 5:30PM GMT
California vital record index: http://www.vitalsearch-ca.com/

Death
DASEY VERDA MARY 1914 07 29 WILLIAMSON NUTTALL FEMALE UT LOS ANGELES 1944 01 10 554144974 29

Death -- John??
DASEY JOHN MATTHEW 1899 09 30 MCDONALD DASEY MALE MN LOS ANGELES 1958 11 25 565120954 59

Birth
WRIGHT MARSHAL TOMGUTHRIE 1933 07 01 NUTTALL MALE LOS ANGELES
Death: 8 Feb 2004, Chula Vista, San Diego County.

Birth
WRIGHT BEVERELY JEAN 1934 11 06 NUTTALL FEMALE LOS ANGELES

Birth – Child of Verda and John??
DASEY MARY LENORA 1936 06 21 NUTTALL FEMALE LOS ANGELES

Posted: 31 Dec 2009 5:49PM GMT
OBIT: Los Angeles TIMES, 3 January 1938, Page A24, DASEY. Bernie J. DASEY, beloved brother of Mrs. Lillian STREETER, Mrs. Mary VIEDA, Reginald, John and James DASEY. Recitation of the rosary this evening, 8:30 o'clock at the chapel of Dave J. Malloy, 1717 South Flower street. Mass Tuesday morning 10 a.m. St. Augustine's Church, Culver City.

Posted: 31 Dec 2009 6:06PM GMT
NEWS: Los Angeles TIMES, 3 June 1932, Page 16, VITAL RECORD. INTENTION TO MARRY...VIEDA-DASEY. Bernard J. VIEDA, 34[1898]; Mary A. DASEY, 35[1897].

Posted: 31 Dec 2009 6:40PM GMT
NEWS: Los Angeles TIMES, 11 January 1944, Page A, Mrs. Verda DASEY, 29, of 3355 Andrita St., died in Burbank Hospital from injuries received Dec. 10 when the car driven by her husband, John M. DASEY, 44, collided with a Los Angeles Bureau of Light and Power truck driven by Franklin B. TAYLOR of 3020 Delevan Drive, at Eagle Rock Blvd. and Ave. 33.

Posted: 17 Jan 2013 7:49AM GMT
Hi, I just ran across your message looking for Verda Mary Nuttall, Dasey, I do believe this might be my grandfathers sister. I have been working my ancestry and the Verda Mary Nuttall I am looking for had 2 brothers. One was a James Douglas Nuttall and the other one I am not for sure about. Her Dads name was Thomas edward Nuttall and her moms name was Williamson. If this is the same one I would appreciate ay information you may have and how are you connected to her. I am not even for sure if this is a good email addy.

Thank You
Jackie Larson

Posted: 22 Feb 2014 6:42AM GMT
Surnames: Dasey, Nuttall, Wright
John Dasey is my grandmother's brother. The information we heard growing up sounds almost identical to the original poster. However, all my research indicated that Verda Mary Nuttall was first married to Marshal T. Guthrie (of Texas). On her's and John's marriage license she even lists her name as Verda Mary Guthrie, and states that this is her 2nd marriage. I too would like to learn how her children (and John's stepchildren) got the last name of Wright. BTW, Marshal T. Wright's middle name is "Tomguthrie." and Beverly Jean Wright is his sister. Marshal passed away about ten years ago, and I believe Beverly is still alive.

The specific fire this "Bill Wright" died in would be of great help. We heard it was the Griffith Park fire of 1933, but if so, Beverly was born just over a year after the fire so either it wasn't that specific fire or...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions