Search for content in message boards

Jerry Applegate

Jerry Applegate

Posted: 21 May 2002 4:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have been to the Applegate web site, authored by Jerry Applegate. I would like to contact Jerry. I gather he is no longer monitoring the web site, or is taking a vacation from it, but I would like to contact him about some errors I found concerning my immediate family. If he is no longer updating the web site, how do I suggest the changes that should be made?

Re: Jerry Applegate

Posted: 21 May 2002 9:58PM GMT
Edited: 26 Sep 2005 3:35PM GMT
Surnames: APPLEGATE
The keeper of the Voress genealogy on the Applegates is Bob Applegate, "Bob Applegate" <rappleg@iquest.net>. I have sent him my corrections and he appreciates the help in keeping the information accurate.

Patricia Temple (View posts)
Posted: 22 May 2002 2:48PM GMT
Thanks Becky,

I'll give Bob a try. Up until about a year ago, I never realized just how many Applegates there were! I always figured it to be an uncommon name. But then, up until about a year ago, I really didn't give family history much thought. Now I wish I had started an interest in family about 20 years ago when there were more of the 'older' generation around.

Thanks again. Pat.

Posted: 15 Jul 2003 7:46PM GMT
Edited: 2 Sep 2003 12:07AM GMT
Hello, I know this is late, but I was just scanning some of these Applegate messages.
I maintain the database that Jerrry displays. He's in sometimes and not.
It's Hugh Voress and my work that Jerry displays.
I would certainly appreciate any and all changes/corrections, etc.
Sorry for the long delay, just never read Applegate message boards...
Regards, Bob Applegate
New Palestine, IN

Patricia Temple (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jul 2003 3:23PM GMT
I am so happy to hear from you. I was going to email you anyway, I have your address saved in my address file under my other address. I just use my yahoo address on message boards and such to keep the riff-raff off of my main address.

I hope to be sending you an email this week, that's for sure. We have company visiting from out of town for a few days, so my computer time is limited.

I look forward to 'chatting' with you, and getting the errors corrected on Jerry's site.

Thanks again, I will be emailing you soon.

Patty

Kathy B. (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jun 2004 1:16AM GMT
I have been "out" of genealogy for several months, and was just looking over this message board. I found the Applegate website a few years ago. I submitted information on my husband's line, but never saw that it was added. I am not sure of the correct website address for the Applegate site.

Could you please send it to me.

My husband's great grandfather was Elias Applegit and he is listed on the website.

Thank you for your help.

Kathy B.

Sharon (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jun 2004 5:46PM GMT
When was your Elias born and where? My line of Applegates are from Jersey and my immediate line lived in Elizabeth, NJ. Any connection? Thank you! Sharon

Re: Jerry Applegate Web Site

Jerry Applegate (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jul 2004 5:45AM GMT
Surnames: Applegate
Bob Applegate, rappleg@iquest.net, has been maintaining the AFA document and the database of Thomas' decendants. He would be happy to be conacted at the email address above.

Regards

Posted: 6 Nov 2004 8:14PM GMT
Edited: 11 Mar 2005 1:57PM GMT
Will you post Applegate web site in this forum??? Thanks, Toni Maize

Kathy Buster (View posts)
Posted: 13 Nov 2004 12:13AM GMT
I tried the website you listed for Bob Applegate and it would not connect. Has he changed his website? Is the Applegate research online?
Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic