Search for content in message boards

NEW HASKINS SEARCH IN ROCHESTER MASS.

NEW HASKINS SEARCH IN ROCHESTER MASS.

Posted: 11 Jan 2001 4:26PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 3:09AM GMT
Ok.I want to thank all of my wonderful new friends who have helped me so far with my Haskins searches.The help and info I have gotten is wonderful!
I'm going on a slightly different tack.Here goes...
I am pretty sure I have the line back to Samuel Haskins B.10/13/1732 in Rochester Mass.He died2/4/1819/in Hardwick.Married Elizabeth Shiverick from Rochester and later Sarah(Rider) Stetson from Dana or Rochester.
I need Samuels father back.I had it on good source that his father was Samuel but frustration is setting in and Im willing to look at any possibilities.
I have been alerted to a line in the same area/time frame with same names but I cant make the connection.That line goes back to a William Hoskins.Could William have had siblings that came over around the same time that are my line?Please help if you can.My wife is thinking of having me commited if I dont quit fretting over this!
Thanks everyone SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH !!!!
Carl

Re: NEW HASKINS SEARCH IN ROCHESTER MASS.

Posted: 28 Jun 2001 3:29AM GMT
Surnames: Haskins
I have the family tree for my line of Haskins (including Samuel Hoskins...father and son) back to John Hoskins born abt 1662 and died abt 1734 and married to Ruth Atkins. Do you know if the line goes back any further?

Thanks

Posted: 29 Jun 2001 2:15AM GMT
Hello and, yes cousin, I do have the line back. Are you related to Shiverick? I have Ruth Atkins family back as well.
Contact me off list at
< lifzgood2us@yahoo.com >
Thanks,
Carl

Posted: 12 Jun 2002 3:13AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Apr 2004 6:58PM GMT
I've got a Hoskins b. 1732 who married a Mary Sogg. Any connection?

Posted: 12 Jun 2002 10:32PM GMT
Edited: 10 Apr 2005 6:14PM GMT
Surnames: Haskins, Waible, Roseberry, Clark, Lincoln, Sogg, Hunter, Randall, Scammons,Hoskens
My 7th Great Uncle Thomas Haskins married Mary Sogg on December 26, 1759 in Freetown. I have quite a bit on this line. I would like to share and compare notes.
Thanks soooooo much,
Carl

Sharon McDermott (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jul 2003 5:55AM GMT
Edited: 29 Nov 2003 1:28PM GMT
Surnames: Haskins, Edwards
Would you happen to have any information on a Benajah Haskins b. abt. 1777 d. 1854, m. Sally Edwards b. 1793 d. 1860? I think his parents were Isaac and Ann Haskins. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. You can contact me at smcdermott@zianet.com

Posted: 10 Dec 2006 2:07PM GMT
I am looking for the parents and birth information for Elizabeth Haskins, born about 1750-1755 who married Caleb Randall 23 September 1777 in Rochester. Surely she must fit into one of the families in this thread. Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you.
Claire
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions