Search for content in message boards

Woods & Loring Families

Woods & Loring Families

Posted: 18 Nov 2011 1:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Figured it's worth another post - looking for information on Richard Brindle Woods and Lucy Miles Loring Woods, plantation called Glenwood, and the Woods ancestors in Belize. Any cousins near or far out there willing to share?? Please??

Re: Woods & Loring Families

Posted: 4 Jun 2012 10:57PM GMT
Hello! I am the daughter of Richard Loring, Lucy's youngest brother. He passed away when I was an infant, so I have never had much contact with the Belize side of the family. I did have frequent contact with his siblings Theodore and Jesse, and met Hubert and Alice. I do every so often check on the internet for information on the cousins, because I know their names. I saw your post and thought this might help you contact Woods cousins in Belize if you needed their names. http://ambergristoday.blogspot.com/2008/08/memorial-mass-for...

Posted: 5 Jun 2012 1:29AM GMT
HI Samantha,

Thank you for contacting me. I'll let Mark, my husband, Lucy's grandson, read this, too. Please let me know if you'd like to share any information - glad to help!

Kara

Posted: 20 Aug 2012 5:39PM GMT
I visited Belize in the summer of 1968. Richard and I were classmates in college. We stayed at Glenwood most of the time. It was a working cattle ranch located on the Sibun River at about mile 33 on the Cayo Road (now called the Western Highway). His mother was still alive then, as were his two sisters(I think they lived in Canada and were both married)and a brother(doctor in St. Louis). His father had just passed away. Richard and I lost contact after college.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions