Search for content in message boards

David Branham

David Branham

Eddie Palmer (View posts)
Posted: 26 May 2003 11:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Branham
I believe that this David Branham is William's cousin...William and Judith moved to Patrick Co.Va....I think that this David moved to Ky......I will look and see where he fits into the Branham clan...
Do you have anything on Judith Carter that married William Branham ????? Can not find anything on her.
Eddie

Re: David Branham

Posted: 14 Jun 2003 1:00AM GMT
Tried to email you privately, Eddie. Please advise.

Brenda (View posts)
Posted: 3 Sep 2003 12:11AM GMT
Eddie,
The David that you have born about 1785 and went to Hawkins Co, Tn - did he die there? I am looking for the parents/birth of David Palmer Branham that was born about that time, was in Roane Co., Tn to Sevier Co, Th then to Blount Co., Tn where he died.

Posted: 22 Oct 2003 1:33AM GMT
Edited: 21 Feb 2005 1:15AM GMT
Donna, my email address is:
epwp1@comcast.net

I am here during the winter and in Kingsport,Tn. at epwp@chartertn.net during the summer.
Eddie

Posted: 22 Oct 2003 1:39AM GMT
Edited: 21 Feb 2005 1:15AM GMT
Yes this David is from my Branhams.....Their father was a William Branha from Albemarle Co.,Va.and then he was in Patrick Co.,Va. He changed his name to Palmer from Branham in the Patrick and Washington Co.,Va courts.David married a Ursley Branham daughter of Branbarus Branham in Stokes county,N.C. and then came to Kingsport,Tn. where his brother Malachi lived and then on down to Roane and Sevier Co.,Tn.
What do you have on the line down from David ????
Eddie

Posted: 24 Mar 2004 4:36AM GMT
Donna; my email during the months of Sept. thru May is:
epwp1@comcast.net

This is my Venice,Fl. home...After May, I will be back in Kingsport,Tn. with epwp@chartertn.net

Thanks

Eddie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions