Search for content in message boards

Berndes-Kilbey

Berndes-Kilbey

Posted: 26 Feb 2004 6:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kilbey, Berndes, Davis, Gunner
Looking for information on HenryBerndes-Harriet Kate Kilbey married 1884 in Pancras
Living in Edmonton per 1901 census
2 children - Maude and Frederick

Are there any descendents of this family out there?
If so, please contact me!!

Thanks!!

Re: Berndes-Kilbey

Posted: 26 May 2007 12:24PM GMT
Hi I dont know if your still researching the BerndesKilbey family but I have 4 more children for them - Albert, Henry, Ida and harold.

Posted: 26 May 2007 6:01PM GMT
Thanks for replying to my query. I've gotten quite a bit further along researching the Kilbey Berndes family. Actually there was a fifth child -CLarence Dudley.
Over time I have been in contact with a few of the remaining members of the Berndes family who still live in Edmonton.
Are you related, or just interested in genealogy?

Posted: 27 May 2007 10:44PM GMT
Henry Berndes aunt Maria 1839 married my ggg-uncle Peter Hanenberger in Stepney in 1860. The Berndes' branch is yet another side I've been looking at. Edmonton is only 30 miles away from me.

Posted: 27 Nov 2012 3:21PM GMT
Surnames: Berndes-Hanenberger
Hi regarding your ggg-uncle Peter Hanenberger. He is my great Grandfather. You referred to his wife as Maria, but I have it as Mary. I realise these two names may be interchangeable but her name appears as Mary on the marriage certificate. Do you have further information on the Berndes family? I have her father as Anton Berndes and a witness as Theresa Berndes (sister or cousin?)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions