Search for content in message boards

Querry

Posted: 25 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Jan 2002 12:31AM GMT
Surnames: CRAWFORD
Seeking information regarding Nelson Crawford who was born in Deruyter, NY possibly 1820's and removed to Caton, Steuben Co., NY. He married Keziah Colder born Hector, NY.
Any information about their parents would be appreciated. Please email me.

Nelson Crawford

Jean Neuer (View posts)
Posted: 13 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: CRAWFORD, CALDER, MCCOY
Dear Sharon, We're related! Nelson was my ggggrandfather.
My info differs a bit from yours (comes from the family Bible of his son Theophilus Leonard CRAWFORD.
Here's what I have:-
Nelson, born ab. 1805 Truxton,Cortland Co. NY, died ab. 1879, Lindley, Steuben Co. NY. Married Keziah CALDER, b. ab. 1818, Hector, Schuyler Co, NY,d. ab 1899 or 1900 Caton, Steuben Co. NY.(buried Lindley NY).

Nelson's parents:Alexander CRAWFORD, and Elizabeth MCCOY(all I have about them is that Alexander died in Truxton NY.

Nelson & Keziah's children: Elizabeth (married Hamblin), Theophilus Leonard, Minnie (married Snyder), Eugene, Adelbert, William, Aden, Hattie (?)
Please e-mail me with your info, Jean Neuer jneuer@flex.com

Nelson Crawford

Posted: 10 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 3 Jan 2002 12:31AM GMT
Surnames: CRAWFORD, CALDER, McCoy
Hi Cuz, I will post here so all can view the information and also email you to make sure you receive this information.
Thank you for the Crawford information. I know very little about the Crawford, Calder families and nothing about McCoy. All the information I have I posted in my querry. However, there was a daughter missing from your list of children of Nelson and Keziah (Calder) Crawford. Sarah Gertrude Crawford, born July 21, 1848 in Lindley, Steuben Co., NY.
She married Cornelius Cotter, son of Gassett/Garrett Cotter (b. Ireland) and Hanora/Hannah Murphy (b. Ireland). Sarah Gertrude Crawford and Cornelius Cotter are my GtGtGtGrandparents.
I will keep you posted on updates. Sharon

Re: Nelson Crawford

Posted: 27 Mar 2012 5:58PM GMT
Hope you are still checking messages. I am Jerald Kimball Cotter Jr and Garrett Cotter was my ggg grandfather. I have some of the info you wrote about but I am looking for why he returned to the UK from Wysox PA and also who his parents are. Thanks

Posted: 27 Jul 2012 3:36PM GMT
Must be 2 Nelson's as he was ny great granddad. My Nelson was I believe John Cornelious boy who was garrett's boy. Alot of names are the same and makes it confusing.

Jerald K Cotter Jr

Posted: 25 Jan 2013 4:42PM GMT
Surnames: CRAWFORD
Hello:

I am seeking information on Daniel Crawford who may have been Nelson Crawford's brother. Both men end up in Caton, Steuben County, New York.

Would love to exchange information.

Linda Alexander
per page

Find a board about a specific topic