Search for content in message boards

JAMES W. BEACH

JAMES W. BEACH

Posted: 26 Nov 2000 6:22PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 7:08PM GMT
He was born August 26,1859, maybe Texas. Mother: Amee Yarbrough Father: George Marion Beach.George is my g grandfather and we know nothing of him before he married Charlotte Gibbons. TJBTY@AOL.COM

George Marion Beach

Posted: 6 Jun 2001 7:48AM GMT
Edited: 10 May 2002 11:33PM GMT
I believe I have the info you are looking for. My Great Grandfather was George Marion Beach, Married to Charlotte Amelia Gibbons. His father was George Beach, and Mother Huldah Marr. Charlotte Amelia Gibbons, Father James Gibbons, Mother Sarah Ann Blake. They had 9 children. Mable Beach, my great aunt Belle, Joseph Marion, Seldon, William Eldridge,(my grandfather),Ethel, Rebecca C., Cyrus Frank, Alvah Lee, and George. I do have alot more info.
Hope this is what you need.
Posted: 6 Jun 2001 8:03AM GMT
Bonnie, I would really like to correspond with you from time to time if you would. My grandfather is Alva Lee Beach.My Mom(age 92) is trying to locate Grafton Partney, Belle's grandson. Would love to hear from you. TJBTY@AOL.COM
Posted: 6 Jun 2001 8:12AM GMT
I forgot to tell you that I am in contact with Roy Beach and which of William's children do you come from? I hate to impose but... I usually do. bty TJBTY@AOL.COM
Posted: 6 Jun 2001 8:36AM GMT
Edited: 10 May 2002 11:33PM GMT
Roy is my 1st cousin, he is the oldest of the 1st cousins. I am the daughter of James Alvah Beach, my Mother was Mary Alyen Butcher, I have a brother(deceased), and 3 sisters. Roy has all the info, that's where I get mine. Love to chat anytime.

Re: JAMES W. BEACH

Roy Cartwright (View posts)
Posted: 17 Aug 2001 3:28AM GMT
Classification: Query
was wondering...if you know if any of the Beach children moved to the Detroit Michigan area....the name is the same as my grandfathers and I am trying to retrieve as much information about my family as possible. Any assistance you can give would b appreciated......another name to look for is Enoch she would be a great aunt to you if there is a relation
thank you
Roy

Posted: 17 Aug 2001 1:46PM GMT
Edited: 1 Aug 2003 6:08PM GMT
No one in my family seems to know anything about James Beach. George Marion was born 1833 in Ill. married Amy Yarbrough 1857. Then married Charlotte Gibbons 1865 in Hill County, Texas and had 8 children.This James was from his first marriage but don't know if Amy died or they divorced or maybe was abandoned by George. Is any of this familiar? betty

Roy Cartwright (View posts)
Posted: 18 Aug 2001 3:59AM GMT
no it doesnt but I know that my grandfather was born around the early 1900's so he cold bea nephew to one of your relatives but as I have said I dont know a great deal about my families pst

Posted: 5 Nov 2001 6:01PM GMT
Edited: 5 Nov 2001 6:28PM GMT
Surnames: Beach
I am just starting to look into the Beach tree. All I have is my grandfather was Russell Price Beach from Detroit. He was married to Buelah Marie Scott and they had two sons, James Russell & Riley Scott. I believe Buelah was from Canada.

Posted: 5 Nov 2001 6:39PM GMT
Surnames: Beach
I have just started looking into the Beach tree and I know my Grandfather was Russell Beach, married to Buelah Marie Scott and they had two children, James Russell and Riley Scott. They lived in Detroit pre-1960, atleast I know Buelah was still alive then. I think Russell's middle name was Price.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions