Search for content in message boards

Gable/Gabrels

Posted: 18 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Sep 2002 12:20AM GMT
Surnames: Gabrels, Nichols
I'm looking for a connection to my Great Great Grandmother Elizabeth (Lizzie) Gables, my Great Grandmother Amanda, my Grandfather Culley Eugene Gabrels known as "Gee", to the rest of the Gabrels in Habersham Co. I can trace back to Elizabeth but no farther. My Grandfather was a decorated soldier in WWI and died in 1942. His wife was Nora Key and children are Culley Eugene (Gene), Frank (not the Judge Frank Gabrels), Stella, and my Mother Rosena Anne Gabrels. There are land transactions with a James Nichols who appeared to be a boarder according to the 1900 Census. He was 20 at that time and perhaps married one of my Great Aunts. I'm hitting a brick wall with Elizabeth (AKA Elizabeth Emeline, Lizzie, Amanda Elizabeth, Mandy Elizabeth). If anyone knows anything, I'd love to hear from you.

Re: Gable/Gabrels

Posted: 29 Dec 2001 8:29AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Aug 2002 8:38PM GMT
Surnames: Gable, Gabrels
Shawne, If you will go to:

AncestryWorldTreeProjectJerryCollinsGenealogy(alwaysunderconstruction) - you will find the Gable/Gabrels genealogy of my Great Aunt Laura Pauline Harkins Gabrels husband (Actual name) Reeves Carl Gabrels (R.C. to his friends). A relative of yours I believe. Hope this helps.

melcpierce@netscape.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic