Search for content in message boards

Dr. F. Schlecht

Dr. F. Schlecht

Grace (View posts)
Posted: 5 Nov 2006 7:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Schlecht, Cole, Webb
Does anyone have information on Dr. Francis X. Schlecht who married Flora Antoniet Cole in 1903. I would like to know if they had any children.

My husband is related to the Cole/Webb family.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Dr. F. Schlecht

Posted: 22 Mar 2007 11:18PM GMT
Hi Grace~
According to the census records the couple had three daughter. Catherine Born abt. 1906 in Wisconsin, Virginia born abt.1907 in Wisconsin, and Frances born abt. 1913 in Wisconsin. As of 1920 all the girls were living in Ashland with their parents. By 1930 I can not fin the family anywhere.

Sarah

Posted: 23 Mar 2007 12:01AM GMT
Sarah,
Thank you for the information you sent on the Schlecht family.
Grace

Posted: 3 Aug 2012 9:22PM GMT
Surnames: Schlecht
Grace, Not sure if you're stilling looking for information.
But, Francis and Antoinette had an un-named infant son born and died in 1904 and buried here in Mount Hope Cemetery in Ashland, Ashland County, Wisconsin.
Francis died in 1924 and is buried here.
Antoinette died in sometime in November, 1951 and is also buried here at Mount Hope, although her individual grave is un-marked. There is a large "Schlecht" mounument and flat markers for Francis X. and "Infant Son." I have posted photos on Find-A-Grave.com
Do you know Antoinette's date of birth? I would love to add it to our records or any other info you may have on her.

Sally - Mount Hope Cemetery

Posted: 26 Jan 2013 1:08AM GMT
Sally,
For some reason I didn't get your post on ancestryboards. I just found it now as I was searching again for the Schlecht Cole couple. Thanks for sharing their burial location and the death dates. Flora "Anoinette" Cole was born on 1 June 1875 at Gratiot, Lafayette co. Wisconsin, daughter of Edwin Witson Cole and Mary Elizabeth Webb. My husband is related to the Webb's.
Do you know the full name for Francis? I have his middle initial as X, but haven't seen what is stood for. GK
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions