Search for content in message boards

Jeremiah & Johannah BREEN (nee Bergin)

Jeremiah & Johannah BREEN (nee Bergin)

Merilyn (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jan 2006 5:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BREEN, BERGIN, CAMPION, FEEHAN
I have located two sons of Jeremiah & Johannah BREEN, their names are James BREEN, born about 1853 in Kilkenny Ireland and Robert BREEN, born about 1861 in Donaghmore, Ireland. James BREEN married Margaret CAMPION in Harlingford?, Ireland on 19 April 1883. They had 8 children - Johannah, Jeremiah, Patrick, James, Katherine, John, Mary Ellen and Kyran. Robert BREEN married Ann FEEHAN about 1881 in Kilkenny, Ireland. They had 10 children - Johannah, Margaret, John, Shauna, Robert, Bridget, Ellen, Mary, Elizabeth and Robert Leo.
I am looking for further siblings of James and Robert BREEN and also any information of Jeremiah BREEN and Johannah BERGIN.

Re: Jeremiah & Johannah BREEN (nee Bergin)

Kathleen Tynan (View posts)
Posted: 27 Feb 2006 4:06AM GMT
Surnames: Tynan,Hearn, Bergin, Walsh,Maher,Meagher,Morrisey,Nolan
H,

I beleve have ths family in my tree.. I may even have some land information for you.

My partial tree is on line.http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?d...
I am researching the TYnan family. ANy help would be appreciated

Posted: 2 Nov 2011 3:40AM GMT
Surnames: Breen
Jeremiah and Johannah are my G.G. grandparents. My grandmother was Bridget Breen, Robert's daughter. I would love to make contact and share any information we may have. I have found two, possibly 3 sisters to Robert and James.
cheers
Catherine

Posted: 24 Apr 2012 12:33AM GMT
Surnames: Breen Bergin
Robert was my great grandfather. I would love to make contact and share information with you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions