Search for content in message boards

family history

family history

Barbara MacKinnon-Jones (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Pincini
Can anyone give me some family info on the family of Giacomo Pincini who lived in Mirboo North in Victoria. He was married in 1865 in Castlmaine to Anna Letitia Waddington and died in 1892. Their youngest daughter Louisa Christina was my grandmother.
Barbara.

Re: family history

Sue Clarke (View posts)
Posted: 21 Aug 2001 12:17PM GMT
Surnames: Waddington,Pincini,Todd,Clarke
My husband is the gggrandson of Anna Letitia Waddington.
His grandmother was Anna Maria Pincini b. 28 may 1875 at Guildford Victoria. She married John Todd on 18 June 1907.
Their daughter Janet Lillian Todd b. 4 may !908, d. 22 October 1973. She married Marcus William Clarke and Eric is their eldest son. There are still Pincinis living at Mirboo North. I hope to hear from you.

Posted: 23 Aug 2001 11:05AM GMT
Edited: 19 Apr 2002 6:23AM GMT
Surnames: Pincini, Waddington
Hi Sue

I too am descended from Anna Letitia Waddington. Her youngest daughter, Louisa Christina Pincini (sister of your husbands grandmother) was my great grandmother. I would love to hear from you. Have lots of info to exchange. Please email me direct and we'll see if we can help each other.

Re: pincini family

Sue Clarke (View posts)
Posted: 26 Aug 2001 9:02AM GMT
Hi Deanne,
I have tried contacting you without success, can you send me your e-mail address please,
thanks, Sue

Barbara MacKinnon (View posts)
Posted: 30 May 2003 10:15AM GMT
Hi Sue,
I know it's that long ago that I don't remember if I contacted you or not. However, would love to catch up on your side of the family. Do you have any photos of Anna, her siblings, parents or any one in the ffamily. I have a couple of photos but unfortunatley they are not named.
It would probably be quicker to e-mail me off the list.
Barbara_Mackinno@hotmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you.
Barbara.

Posted: 31 Oct 2012 4:14AM GMT
HI Sue,
If you are still on this site can you contact me through again please.
Barb.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic