Search for content in message boards

Gen. Robert e. Lee Family tree

Gen. Robert e. Lee Family tree

christopher w lee (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jun 2001 5:27PM GMT
I am Christopher wayne Lee.I am a 31 year old member of the Sons of Confederate Veterans.I am an active member of Camp #1927 http://www.carpentersbattery.com .It is a passed down legend that somehow, I am a descendant of the great CSA Gen. Robert e. Lee. I am desperately trying to validate this legend.Some of my distant kin are, Violet j. Plasters,Alva Pierce Lee,Darthulia DeHart.Thomas j. DeHart.Please someone help!!!!!!!!!! chrislee@cfw.com

Descended form Robert E. Lee

Posted: 6 Jun 2001 12:38AM GMT
Edited: 6 Jul 2001 7:33AM GMT
You and the other 300,000 or 400,000 of us out here. Good luck, and keep us posted please.

lee also

Lisa (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jun 2001 11:28PM GMT
I am also a Lee ...... but am also looking for the missing link in our tree... good luck to you from Indiana!! :) loreslady1999@yahoo.com

Decendent from Robert E. Lee

Posted: 7 Jun 2001 7:10PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 5:24AM GMT
I make 400,001 Decended from Robert E. Lee, also decended from Ezekiel Williams a pioneer and explorer.

Re: Decendent from Robert E. Lee

Posted: 24 Jun 2001 11:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lee
We are 400,002! Our Lees, from what I know now, came from South Carolina, to Illinois, to Kentucky then to Texas where they finally settled. It has been very difficult to get the info that I have and I dont seem to be getting close to the General yet. Good luck to us all!!!

Re: Descended form Robert E. Lee

Posted: 28 Jun 2001 5:26AM GMT
Edited: 26 Apr 2004 5:22PM GMT
My son-in-law is also decended from this family. His great uncle has a walking cane that belonged to Anne Hill Carter Lee, Robert E. Lee's mother. I found some useful information at:
www.geocities.com/Heartland/7590/Lee_RobtE.htm#chart
And:
www.geocities.com/Heartland/7590/Lee.htm

Good luck everyone, Sharon

Re: Gen. Robert e. Lee Family tree

Posted: 5 Jul 2001 7:18PM GMT
My husband's father's family claims linkage but whenever I find something, R.E. just seems to get farther away.
Good site is
http://leehouse/tripod.com/siteMap.htm
This has wonderful information -- even if your name isn't Lee!
Good luck -- everyone!
Debby

Re: lee also

Posted: 18 Jul 2001 11:13PM GMT
Classification: Birth
Surnames: lee
please if you find any jesse lees my dad and granddad have the same name please let me know Blowpopy@msn.com I was born in indiana in new castle hernry county.

Re: lee also

Nancy Beadle (View posts)
Posted: 10 Aug 2001 8:31PM GMT
Check the Marion Co, SC, and Robeson Co, NC, websites. There was a Jesse Lee in the census records on one of these sites.

Re: Decendent from Robert E. Lee

Posted: 13 Sep 2001 2:37AM GMT
Edited: 13 Mar 2002 12:40AM GMT
Make that 400,003. Good luck to all of us . I have been looking for years still can't find the connection . My lee's are Irish . David Fletcher Lee married a Sarah/Sally Bates David was born 2/29/1845 in Va. Any takers? I have some info. Pam
per page

Find a board about a specific topic