Search for content in message boards

Polozola family

Polozola family

Mike (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jan 2004 2:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for info on the Polozola family from the Bayou Goula area. The name was originally Palazzolo in Roccamena, Sicily. Upon immigrating to Louisiana the name went through a variety of spellings- Polozola, Polizzotto, Polotzola, etc. This family lived on River Road in Bayou Goula in the 1920's and 1930's. Some of the children of Joe and Josephine Polozola married Maniscalco, Solito, Messina, Pasqua. Thanks for your help!

Re: Polozola family

Posted: 12 Feb 2012 4:45PM GMT
Hi,

My name is Catherine Polozola-Smith. Joe and Josephine are my great grandparents,as I am the grandaughter of Frank Sr and Mary Messina. My father is Frank John Polozola Jr. Please contact me and we can share info on the tree, maybe you have something that im missing!

Thanks,
Catherine

Posted: 12 Feb 2012 7:59PM GMT
Catherine-
Wow! It took 8 years but thanks for finding me! Please email me at lurdda@hotmail.com so we can hopefully share some info. My research into the Polozola family goes back quite a ways so maybe you can fill in the blanks!

Michael

Posted: 15 Feb 2012 6:39PM GMT
Hi Catherine!

Please email me at lurdda@hotmail.com as I have much info on the Polozola family and how it connects to my Cascio line

Mike
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions