Search for content in message boards

Robert Berube

Robert Berube

Patricia Robert Quinn (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Apr 2010 12:50PM GMT
Surnames: Berube
My search has led me from Canada to France. I am particularly interested in Pierre Robert, born 1597 in Angoumis, France. He married Leonne Rembault, born abt. 1571. They had a son Andre Robert dit Fontaine who married Catherine Bonin the 20th of Feb. 1629 at Ste. Marguerite La Rochelle, Aunis, France.

Also, Robert Berube, birth unknown, father of Damien, born 2, Feb, 1647 Normandy France. Robert marrried Catherine Ferrecoq.
Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
Patricia Robert Quinn
Posted: 4 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 19 Mar 2002 9:50PM GMT
Since posting my request, I have received much information regarding the Robert family in Canada, but have not been as successful in France. I know they lived in LaRochelle.
P. Quinn

Robert Berube

donald larivee (View posts)
Posted: 19 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Berube
I can tell you that Robert Berube father of Damien Berube was born around 1620 in Normandie, Seine-Maritime, France but I have not been able to find anything else. If you finh more info on Robert I would like a copy.

Re: Robert Berube

Posted: 13 Aug 2002 1:12AM GMT
Edited: 21 Apr 2010 12:49PM GMT
Surnames: berube
ro bert the 2nd gen was berrubey b:30 july 1601 d: abt 1656 his parents were robert berube and adenette petit robert of 1st gen was b: abt 1572 damiens parents were robert and catherine ferrecoq (fercoq) catherines parents were nicolas and catherine mignot

terry Berube Gauthier (View posts)
Posted: 12 Dec 2002 8:18PM GMT
Robert father of Damien is in my direct line of ancestory. He would have been my 10th g grandfather. I have some information you may want and may be able to get more. My brother has been working on this for years and may have more than he gave me.

Posted: 21 Apr 2010 3:16AM GMT
Surnames: Burby, Berube, Berrubey
I'm looking for information on Robert Berube's father Robert St Gen Berrubey. I am directly descended from him and have gotten stuck. Feel free to look at my tree (http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/17409607) for any additional info. There's a great story about Damien, son of Robert Berube, who is the primary ancestor for ALL Berube's in Canada and North America.

Posted: 29 Jun 2010 2:37AM GMT
OMG I'm just so excited. I was really stuck at one point but now I've made it all the way to Robert Berube. He would be my 8 times great grand father. I never knew much past my grandfather since he died before I was born. This is fantastic. What is the story about Damien? Looking forward to hearing it.

Thanks
A very distant cousin.
Sophie

Objet : Re: Robert Berube

Posted: 19 Mar 2011 11:02PM GMT
You will find information about Robert and Damian Berube as well on the website of the Association des familles Bérubé. For the english pages, start at:
http://www.genealogie.org/famille/berube/origins.htm

Re: Objet : Re: Robert Berube

Posted: 25 Oct 2011 5:56AM GMT
I am a Berube! I have a lot of information on the Berube's from Normandy-Quebec-Wisconsin. Stubbled upon this while googling my Burbey familiy history!

Posted: 13 Feb 2012 5:28PM GMT
I'm interested in the information you have on Robert Berube and his son Damien
per page

Find a board about a specific topic