Search for content in message boards

Bynum Family History of Jones County Mississippi

Bynum Family History of Jones County Mississippi

Beverly McNease (View posts)
Posted: 27 Apr 2005 5:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Need Bynum Family History for the Jones County Family Histroy Book now being compiled

Re: Bynum Family History of Jones County Mississippi

Posted: 1 Jul 2005 7:26PM GMT
hi beverly,
My ancesters are from jones county. My great great grandfather was morgan or ml bynum. he married mahala
bush? his father was named benjamin and was from tenn. he was married to a woman named margarett. i can't seem to find anything beyond that. let me know if we are relater or if you know anything about my ancesters. thank, gail

Posted: 1 Jul 2005 7:46PM GMT
I'm not from the Bynum Family line. I'm collecting family histories for the Jones County History Book now being compiled. Keep checking back so you can buy a book when it is finished. Their is alot of Bynum Family Histories in the book. My cousin comes from the Benjamin line. Her grandmother was Nannie Arizona Bynum that married Andrew Jackson Collins, she has to seprate histories in the up coming book.

Beverly

Posted: 4 Aug 2005 12:24PM GMT
Edited: 5 Aug 2005 1:29PM GMT
Hello, I'm also a descendant of the Bynum family my 3rd great grandmother was Mary Ann Bynum, daughter of Drury Bynum and Judith Welch, she married Alex McDonald. Their daughter Sophia McDonald married Rufus P Bradley, my 2nd great grandparents. I alot of info on this family if anyone needs any help with the book, please let me know. Keep me posted as when the book is to be published I would like a copy.

Posted: 4 Aug 2005 1:09PM GMT
The book should be ready sometime around the first quater of 2006. Keep a check at our website : Google search, JCGHO
Thanks for you interest.
Beverly

Paula Moore (View posts)
Posted: 5 Aug 2005 2:33PM GMT
Surnames: Bynum, Perkins, Parker, Carter, Hollowell
Hi Dale,
I feel we are related, but I'm still having a hard time finding the connections with my Bynum line. Perhaps you can help. I am granddaughter of Fred L. Bynum(1880-1966) of Ellisville, gfather was John H. Bynum, b1841, both buried in Bynum cemetary in Ellisville. From there I get lost. Just too many Johns, Williams and Drurys. One source I have shows a marriage about 1798 to a Welch, from the Bahama Islands. Is this your Judith? I also , Ancybelle b.1/29/1828, sister to my John H, Married a Jimmy B. Shows. Is this a relation to you?
The dates I have for my Bynums just don't connect to Bob Bairds Bynums
I felt I didn't know enough about my side of the Bynum family to contribute to the book.
Any information to connect my Bynums would be appreciated.

Posted: 17 Oct 2008 4:29PM GMT
Surnames: WELCH MARTIN MCDONALD BYNUM BRASHIER DEDWYLDER
hello we are cousins, I am related to alexander mcdonald myself from my fathers side he is from clarke county mississippi and now resides in texas,he is 70 yrs old.We are related by alexanders other daughter married a brashier and there daughter bessie brashier married mygreat grandfather L.L Dedwylder. I would live to see or here from you about our family for I AM fairly new to searching .The welch family is said to have american indian possibly through sabra martin,but I was told that sabra was adopted and her real fathers last name was Ball.My PHONE NUMBER IS 817 903-4321

Posted: 16 Sep 2010 1:29AM GMT
My ggrandmother was Arizona Bynum Collins who was married to Andrew Jackson Collins.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic