Search for content in message boards

Myers of Pa.

Myers of Pa.

Posted: 29 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 2:14AM GMT
Surnames: Myers
Hi Angela,

I trie to email you directly but it would't go through. Are you related to the Myers? Was hoping you might be able to fill in a few blanks for me. Plus its easier to email the person than use posts and responses, its quicker. thanks for any info you can help me with... like siblings to Mathias, did he have a brother named Jacob?

thanks cathy

Myers of Pa.

Hi.

Do you know if Mathias is a brother to Jacob Myers who is married to Sarah? thanks for your help

cathy

Mathias Myers

Angela (View posts)
Surnames: Myers, Stambaugh, Mummert
Mathias Myers, h/o Nancy Stambaugh, was the son of Mathias Myers and Catharine Mummert. Mathias Myers Sr was the son of Peter & Elizabeth Myers. Catharine Mummert was the daughter of Wilhelm Mummert and Catharine Maulaun. Contact me for further info.

Myers of Pa.

Looking for info on a Mathias Myers of Manheim Twp. York County Pa. he married a Nancy Stambaugh, they had a daughter named Lamanda Meyer (myer). She married a Heinrich Schneider (snyder) they had 12 children, all of Manheim Twp. York County.

goodwrenches@yahoo.com

thanks Cathy
Posted: 30 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 11 Jun 2002 4:48PM GMT
Iam researching Henry Myers m. to Sarah Ellis Myers in York Cty., PA. they had children: Nancy, b. 1827, Will B., b. 1831, Jane b. Jan. 1832, Isaac b. 1835, John G. b. 1836, Lucinda, b. 1838, Margaret, b. 1840, Lydia., b. 1844, Frances, b. 1845, Mary Ann, b. 1847 and James A., b. 1853. They intermarried with the John Stohr family of Peachbottom, York, PA. We believe Henry and Sarah Myers married in Virginia but do not know where. Any clues appreciated. winifred

Re: Myers of Pa.

Posted: 18 May 2013 11:07PM GMT
Hello,
I have information on Lamanda Myers, my 2nd great grandmother. I am a descendent of Franklin E. Snyder, first born son of Henry Snyder. I'll be glad to share what I have. I am trying to find Lamanda's mother's family (Nancy Stambaugh).

Re: Myers of Pa.

Posted: 25 May 2013 10:40PM GMT
Surnames: stambach, Stambaugh
How do we know that Nancy is a Stambaugh? I was in York today and came up with 3 Stambaughs based on the census records assuming Nancy's father lived until 1831. They are John of Heidleberg also Stambach, Michael of Cordorus and Jacob of Paradise. Any extra info would help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic