Search for content in message boards

Looking for the Pratt's

Looking for the Pratt's

Angie McQuaid (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jun 2000 10:16AM GMT
My mother is Sharon Pratt, her father is James Pratt from West Virginia. All I really know is that the Pratt's are from deep in the hills of West Virginia. If you know of anything, let me know.

Pratt

Janine Chinn (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jun 2000 5:50PM GMT
MY Pratt is from NY=ME I live in WV (Cabell County) What area is your family from?

Pratts in the South

Daniel Pratt (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jun 2000 8:54PM GMT
My parents, Terri Watkins and Jim Pratt, grew up in Jonesboro, Arkansas. They moved to Shreveport, Louisiana in 1982. My father's father, James Pratt, has resided in Jonesboro for 65 years.
Posted: 13 Jun 2000 6:09PM GMT
Edited: 29 Nov 2001 9:41PM GMT
My grandmother is your Grandpa Jess Pratt's
oldest sister. Are you going to the reunion
in July? Contact your grandpa.

Pratt's in the South

Posted: 27 Jun 2000 7:38PM GMT
Edited: 15 Sep 2001 6:54PM GMT
My grandfather France is your Grandpa Jess'
brother!

You can reach me here... zorro@parrett.net

Philip A. Pratt

Pratt of West Virginia

James Pratt (View posts)
Posted: 2 Sep 2000 2:44PM GMT
Can you give me morer info on Sharon,Have a cousin named Sharon and her father is James And we do come from the hills of Wayne Co. WV

Another Pratt from W.V.

Posted: 7 Sep 2000 1:50PM GMT
Edited: 13 Aug 2002 2:03PM GMT
It good to see know there is another Pratt in W.V. My fathers side of the family is from Kenova W.V. His father is Garland Pratt who passed in the 1950's. I know Garland Pratt had some brothers but no one knows who they are. If you have any info or need some info let me know.

Garland Pratt

James Pratt (View posts)
Posted: 8 Sep 2000 3:30PM GMT
If Garland Pratt was the son Of Samuel Tildon
Pratt and Mary Wilson.I think I can help you
If not I would like to known your line of Pratts

Pratt's in South

Jane (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 2000 6:53PM GMT
Daniel, I am your Aunt Jane, half sister to your father Jim Pratt. Your grandfather's name is Jesse Willard Pratt, and his father was James W. Pratt. Jesse is now 77 years of age and has been in the Jonesboro area all that time. His father came to Arkansas when he was about 8 years old. He had 14 brothers and at least 1 sister. Father of James W. Pratt (Jim) your great grandpa if I figure right was France Pratt who came to Arkansas with his family about 1893. Look at the Pratt from Tennessee post to see what I am trying to piece together.

My email is jbrpol774@cs.com

Love ya, Jane

Pratt's in South

Jane (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 2000 7:10PM GMT
I don't think Jess Pratt of Jonesboro Arkansas has a brother named France. Jess is 77 years old (Jesse W. Pratt),brothers:
Buster, Charles; and sisters, Aileen, Marie, Red (?), Lois. His father was James William Pratt who came to Arkansas about 1893 from Obion TN. His father's name was France Pratt from Obion, married to a Leatherwood, and had about 14 children. One sister was named Lizzy. May have been one child that no one ever knew about. Let me hear from you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions