Search for content in message boards

Decendants of Ethan Allen of the green mountain boys

Decendants of Ethan Allen of the green mountain boys

Marianne Wright (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2001 12:14AM GMT
My grandfather Vivian Earl Moore was a direct decendant. Am looking for others. I know Warren Allen from near Wyocena, Wisc was one. He and my gramps were related. Please e-mail me at Jjohn555@aol.com

Ethan allen and relationships.

Posted: 27 Jan 2001 12:26PM GMT
Edited: 13 Dec 2002 5:59PM GMT
Hi, Marianne. I among the host of others have a relation ship to ethan Allen supposed to be cousin. but i found on one of the sights some one had posted a Josiah Allen, as a son to Ethan Allen. also that he was a twin, and the father to Ethan is Joseph and mary Baker. that makes him the one i am Interested in because of his parentage. my connection to ethan as stated by a Martha Allen dau to Josiah Allen. that her father is connected to Ethan as a Cousin . i have several people who are related to Ethan i have communicated with as well as cousin if i can help you or you me. i'd be glad to please email me at marvakc@yahoo.com. thank you marva.

ethan allen

sheri allen (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2001 6:38PM GMT
hi, my name is sheri allen and i was told by my father george p. allen that we were related to ethan allen, i don't know exactely how but i know my grandfather was jesse allen and he lived in ohio for a while when he was younger, i don't know my great grandfathers name or anyother information i can give you, my mother does have an allen family bible that i could look into to see some names farther back in the allen line. but for now thats all i know. sheri allen

Re Relationship Ethan and others.

Posted: 27 Jan 2001 9:25PM GMT
Edited: 13 Dec 2002 5:59PM GMT
Hi, thank you for your responce. know dobt that we are related some where. a Lot of the Allens went to Ohio. my 2ggrandmother went, through there and she had a sister that settled thier. her name was Lucy Allen Hoar. and thier is the Descendants of the Josiah from the frist wife Elizabeth Rose that went thier and into wis, and the areas around.Namely a son David. and some of Ethan Allen also went there.and some of his bro's. families.Please keep in touch because i am almost sure i can Help you as i have much info on the families that come down to ethan Allens Father and mother, anf quite a bit on Ethans syblings ans wives and childern. all for now . thanks again marvakc@yahoo.com

Ethan Ebenezer Allen

Posted: 6 Feb 2001 10:42AM GMT
Edited: 21 Jan 2005 9:18PM GMT
Marva,
I am also interested in your Allen info. I
would love to share my info. My line is with
Ethan's cousin Ebenezer but I have some common
info about ancestors.
My email is karr@ctnis.com
Love to hear from you.
Juanita

Ethan, Heber,Joseph, Ira Allen Help!!

Posted: 13 Apr 2001 7:55AM GMT
Edited: 20 Dec 2002 1:02PM GMT
Ethan Allen is my gggguncle. His brother Heber is my gggggrandfather(m)Mary Baker, one of their sons Joseph (m) Abigail Cobb, and one of their sons Ira Alonzo was married twice, 1st to Rebecca Blass or Bliss in NY & 2nd (m) Amanda Elizabeth Rose in Sauk Cty, WI. Ira and Amanda had 2 daughters, Ora Etta (Allen) Lobdell (my ggrandmother), and Mae ? Allen. What I am trying to find out is if Ira Alonzo Allen had siblings. In most geneology websites I get info to Joseph and Abigail (Cobb) Allen, but nothing on their children except my ggrandfather Ira in 1 website & from death records in Barboo, WI. Ira's death was in LaValle, WI Sauk Cty, He was buried in Irontown WI at Oaks Cemetery. I have info back to Samuel Allen 1575. If you have any ifo on my question, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Sheri e-mail me @ Bluehvn15@aol.com

Allens in WI

Posted: 16 Apr 2001 11:06AM GMT
Edited: 21 Feb 2003 9:59PM GMT
Would you be kind enough to check your information for a Noah Allen, born 16 Oct 1827 in Vermont? Thank you for your help.

Robert Mileski

Allen in WI

Posted: 17 Apr 2001 12:28PM GMT
the only Noah i found so far is one born in 1703 and died in 1725. parents were Joseph and Elizabeth (Mudge) Allen.
sheri

Kansas - Allens

Janelle Allen (View posts)
Posted: 20 Apr 2001 6:42PM GMT
My Great Aunt Stella did our tree back to Ethan Allen when I was a child, I am 46 now. Unfortunetly no one in the family knows what happened to her research. Most of my family from my great grandfather on down is buried in Johnson County Kansas. I do remember my GGGF Homesteaded sometime between 1860-1870. If you have any information for the Kansas Branch could you please pass it on.

Allens in WI

Posted: 7 May 2001 1:43PM GMT
I found only 3 Noah's in the site I was at. 1)Noah Allen b)5-15-1730 (d)10-27-1776
Sp- Anna Root
Parents-- Joseph & Mary (Hulet) Allen

2) Noah Allen (b) 10-1703 (d) 4-24-1725
Parents-- Joseph & Elizabeth (Mudge) Allen

3) Noah Allen (b) 2-14-1757
Parents-- Noah & Anna (Root) Allen

This doesn't look like who your looking for, but sometimes the dates are mixed up. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic