Search for content in message boards

I am looking for my sister Kimmy Cvitkovic

I am looking for my sister Kimmy Cvitkovic

Amy Cvitkovic (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jan 2000 7:41AM GMT
I am searching for my sister. She is most likely living in Kentucky somewhere. Her father lives in Michigan. If anyone has any information on how I can contact Kimmy Cvitkovic please email me. All information is appreciated.

Re: I am looking for my sister Kimmy Cvitkovic

Posted: 19 Jul 2002 2:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
I don't know who Kimmy Cvitkovic is, I apologize. But I would like to figure out if I am related to you by any chance because our last names are the same. Please give me any information you have about your ancestry. I am trying to make my genealogy. Thank you!

Re: Cvitkovic

Posted: 30 Sep 2002 1:30AM GMT
Edited: 11 Oct 2003 9:28PM GMT
Romana Cvitkovic:
I am researching my mother's Croatian families from Udbina, Croatia - Papes, Bakaric, Crnkovic and possibly Cvitkovic.
Have found this name in cemetery records for Ely, White Pine County, Nevada, in the California Death Records and in microfilm from the LDS - Baptism and Marriage records for Udbina 1853 - 1877.
Please contact me if you need more information.
Burg2margaret@aol.com

Drazen (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jun 2003 5:07AM GMT
Surnames: Bakaric
Hi Romana

My grandmother's maiden was Bakaric. She was born in the early 1900s in Kljevci (near Sanski Most), Bosnia. Her family and one or two other Bakaric clans came to Kljevci in the 1870s or 1880s from the Udbina area. From there, some moved to Slavonia (northern Croatia).

Drazen

Re: Bakaric from Udbina

Posted: 10 Sep 2003 4:32AM GMT
Edited: 11 Oct 2003 9:28PM GMT
Hello Drazen
Thank you for your response to the Cvitkovic query. My great grandmother was Marija Bakaric, daughter of Yure Bakaric, b. abt 1830 and Mandie Crnkovic, b. abt 1840. She married Nicola Papes and they had 3 known daughters, Katje, Anica and Luja (my grandmother). There may have been a son, Stepan. Marija's brother was Ivan Bakaric and he married Lucy Bican. Marija and Nicola lived in Udbina when the daughters were born 1884 to 1895. That is all I know of my great grandmother, but I do have a photo of her. I would love to know more about the Bakaric families on which you have information in the hope I will find more siblings or cousins of Marija. I found some Bakaric in Nevada and Calif, but have not been able to determine their relationship, if any, to my great grandmother.
I hope to hear from you. Thank you.
Margaret

Posted: 31 Mar 2010 12:54PM GMT
Surnames: Bakaric, Blazevic, Milobara, Ivankovic, Tukera
This post was deleted by the author on 22 Mar 2011 1:54PM GMT

Re: I am looking for my sister Kimmy Cvitkovic

Posted: 1 Apr 2010 7:14PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: cvitkivic
AMY

there is a Kim Cvitkovic on Facebook

+
another
Our Lady of the Sacred Heart High School
Coraopolis, PA
Class of 2008

http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/lis...

Posted: 3 Apr 2010 11:35PM GMT
Surnames: Bakaric
Thank you very much for your Bakaric information. Perhaps one day we will find a connection to my Bakaric's from Mutelich, Udbina, Croatia. I have found some records from 1850 to 1874 for Udbina in which my Bakaric family appear. Perhaps DNA will be the next step.

Posted: 18 Jun 2010 11:56PM GMT
Surnames: Crnkovic, Cvitkovic
I'm a direct descendant of Crnkovic from Udbina. Better still, a Cvitkovic married my Crnkovic aunt from the same village. I'm still in contact with the family who moved to Zagreb many years ago. At least one other branch from this line moved to the US as well, and currently lives in NY. I'm in Seattle.

Give me some names and dates and maybe we can match things up.

Posted: 19 Jun 2010 12:08AM GMT
Surnames: Golub, Cvitkovic, Mikulcic, Crnkovic
Here are some key relatives of mine from Udbina or Mutilic (down the street)

Mile Crnkovic (b.1883) married to Lucija (d. 1952)
Kids: Marija, Manda, Katarina (my great-grandmother), Anka

Katarina married Stjepan Mikulcic (also from Udbina) and Anka married a Golub, one of her daughters (Ruzica) married a Cvitkovic from Mutilic.

My g-grandparents were married in the St. Nicholas parish of Udbina in 1922. I have the LSD microfilm on order and hope to get more of these details filled in.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic