Search for content in message boards

Davis / Pennington

Davis / Pennington

Davis (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jul 2000 10:23AM GMT
Looking for a Mr. davis married to Mrs Pennington mid 1800's In Indiana , daughter was Rose Davis born 1877 who is my grand mother.

davis/pennington

philliphdavis (View posts)
Posted: 2 Aug 2000 10:43AM GMT
This may seem strange,but my grandfather's name is Davis Pennington Brown. Been haveing trouble finding anything,if you find a connection,please let me know
Thank you

Re: davis/pennington

Denise Alexander (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jun 2002 10:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Dear Philip,
I read your posting about Davis Pennington Brown.I believe he was my grandfather too.I am most anxious to speak with you.Please write back asap.Thanks, Denise

Posted: 21 Jun 2002 10:44PM GMT
Dear Philip,
I read your posting about Davis Pennington Brown.I believe he was my grandfather too.I am most anxious to speak with you.Please write back asap.Thanks, Denise

Posted: 21 Jun 2002 10:46PM GMT
Dear Philip,

Posted: 29 Jan 2013 6:32PM GMT
To Phil and Denise - Phil, I think you are my cousin - Ruth & Hoyt were my Aunt and Uncle. Lost track of you too long ago. I am at present going through a lot of photos, etc of Grannies - Ella May Singleton Brown - that I got from her and from Mom and Dad. I have just started a family web site - mainly the pottery side of the family at present - www.brownpotters.com Has a very long way to go as yet. I have a new scanner coming in and I have a lot of pictures of both the Brown and Singleton side of the family to put up.

Take care - my email address is - jbrown1000@gmail.com

Jim Brown
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions