Search for content in message boards

BEWLEY BOONE CRAIG LANGFORD

BEWLEY BOONE CRAIG LANGFORD

Posted: 28 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Nov 2002 10:45PM GMT
I am seeking information on JANE BEWLEY b about 1840 who was daughter of Eveline Langford and Rev Robert S. Bewley. Jane married THOMAS J. BOONE b
abt 1836, marriage date 9-6-1855, Thomas Boone and
Jane Bewley's children were: Dona b abt 1857, Lydia b abt 1864, Preston b abt 1866, Thomas J born abt 1869.

Jane Bewley 2nd marriage was to John Craig and children of that marriage are: Ida Craig, Nanna Craig

Parents of Thomas J BOONE were James P. BOONE
b 1815 Tn and Lydia West b 1815 Tn, they settled
in Pope County (Dover) I will appreciate any info,

LANGFORD, PRICE

Posted: 5 May 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 31 Jul 2004 12:02AM GMT
I am interested in making contact with LANGFORD researchers who may be able to document the marriage of Benjamin LANGFORD and wife, Martha "Patsy" PACE's daughter, Prudence LANGFORD, to John Sawyer PRICE. This marriage probably occured in TN or AL, before Benjamin LANGFORD and his large extended family, moved to the Illinois Bayou area near Dover about 1828 (according to D. Porter WEST's history of early Pope Co.) Prudence is presumed to have died before John S. PRICE married Elizabeth C. WILLIAMS, and before he makes an appearance in adjacent Johnson Co. records. Neither Prudence or her children are mentioned in Benjamin LANGFORD's will probated in Pope Co. Any help will be appreciated.
Posted: 2 Jun 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 15 Nov 2002 10:45PM GMT
Pinkney Whitfield HUBBARD b December 3, 1847 in
Bedford,Tn settled in Pope Co., Ark, He was the son
of Richard Nathaniel HUBBARD and Nancy Hudlow.
Pinkney Whitfield HUBBARD married Mary Francis
BOON (e) August 6, 1868. Mary Francis BOON(e) was
the daughter of James P. BOON(e) born in TN 1815 and
settled in Pope Co., Ark. (Dover) Children of Pinkney
HUBBARD and Mary Francis BOON(e) were:
Reuben Quitman, DR R. Kicksey, John Riley, Warren,
Daniel Walter, James Whitfield, William Rufus, George
Walter,

Children of James P, BOON(e) were: Mary Francis,
John, Thomas J., Rufus, Warren, Martha Jane, Nancy,
Elizabeth, Caroline, Joseph, Daniel Webster.
Does anyone have any information?? Thanks.

BENEFIELD, BEWLEY, DAVIS, TACKETT

Posted: 1 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Feb 2005 1:28AM GMT

My Great Great Grandmother was Sarah Louisa Tackett (1st husband Henderson BENEFIELD)...2nd husband Rev. John M. BEWLEY Marr. in Pope Co., Ark. in 1852...he was the son of Mahlon Bewley and his wife, Jane. Henderson BENEFIELD B. abt. 1805 NC. was the son of Willis Benefield & Milly forrest (forrestor). Henerson BENEFIELD moved from Scott Co., Mo. to Pope Co., Ark. in 1839 Henderson's syblings also of Pope Co. were Dicy BENEFIELD marr. John DAVIS, Benjamin BENEFIELD Marr. Susan DAVIS (John's sister);
Willis Jr, Charles N, James M. and others. Any info on these lines appreciated and I will share what I have. Snail Mail is Emily Davis, 6410 Prestige Lane, Texarkana, Tx. 75503.

Davis,Tackitt, Moffitt

Posted: 4 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 13 Jul 2001 7:05AM GMT
Surnames: Davis, Moffitt, Tackitt
Don't know if there is a connection or not, but I am also searching Davis. James Lewis Davis, son of Caleb Davis & Elizabeth Tackitt. James Married Martha Moffitt 30 May 1850, Pope Co.Arkansas. Then they moved to California.

Marty.
MartyW485@aol.com

Connections between Bewleys & Wests

Eva (Mrs. Dana West Ruben) (View posts)
Posted: 10 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Bewley, West
In discussions with my sister-in-law, she & I are trying to find out if we can connect the Wests of Dover, Pope Co. with the Wests of Lewes, Delaware. Her grandfather was a Bewley. There is a vase in the family that was painted by a Bewley in Texas and given to her husband's grandfather, George Hazzard West, for the occasion of his marriage to Rosina Collins of Austin,Texas.

Bewley, West

Posted: 6 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 29 Nov 2001 6:47PM GMT
Check my world connect page for details on Benjamin VanPelt
Bewley who married Tryphenia West 10 Jan 1862 in Dover, Pope, Arkansas. Her father was Major David West of Pope Co
, Tennessee and North Carolina.

Re: Davis,Tackitt, Moffitt

Posted: 20 Oct 2002 3:43AM GMT
Surnames: Davis
Caleb Davis was my GGG Grandfather, would like to know the history of James Lewis.And any other children of his.
My line is Caleb, William P., Joseph Leoneous, Lonnie H.

Re: BENEFIELD, BEWLEY, DAVIS, TACKETT

Posted: 11 Nov 2002 6:01AM GMT
Was John son of Caleb Davis? Pope Co, Ar
John Alvin?
My GGGrandafather was William P Davis Brother of John.

Re: BENEFIELD, BEWLEY, DAVIS, TACKETT

Posted: 27 Feb 2007 2:46AM GMT
My maiden name is Davis. My grandfather was William Reese Davis, His father William Wash Davis I believe I am related to the same Davis as you. Would appreciate any information that you have. I am very new at this but I think it is so interesting. Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic