Search for content in message boards

Preston; County Mayo to Quebec, Canada

Preston; County Mayo to Quebec, Canada

Posted: 23 Oct 2000 10:06AM GMT
Edited: 27 Jul 2003 3:13PM GMT
Researching the Preston family who came to Canada mid 1840s and settled in Mayo, Quebec area.

Re: Preston; County Mayo to Quebec, Canada

Posted: 11 Dec 2001 10:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Preston, Yake
Do you have an Anna Preston, who was born around 1847 and lived in Ontario? She married John Yake.

Shawn Murphy (View posts)
Posted: 19 Nov 2002 5:44PM GMT
I know the Preston family from Mayo, Quebec. My grandmother's sister (Emma McDonnell) married a Fred Preston and they lived in nearby Thurso, Quebec. I maintain contact with Preston cousins.

Posted: 18 Oct 2012 2:55AM GMT
We are trying to extend a bit of our tree and we where wondering if any of the Preton's may have a connection in anyway to our family in New Brunswick as Sarah Jane appears there to?

Posted: 1 Nov 2012 9:34PM GMT
I have a Frederick J. Preston! He is a brother to my great grandfather, Thomas Arthur, born in Ontario. If my records are correct, their parents are James Preston and Mary Ann Stepleton. I think James' parents are Walter Preston and Margaret (unknown). James was a clergyman. This is where I am completely suck! Any information you can give me would be greatly apprecitated!!! ~Jolie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions