Search for content in message boards

Looking for my relatives Eckaus Kerschenbaum

Looking for my relatives Eckaus Kerschenbaum

Posted: 31 Oct 2012 10:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Eckaus Kerschenbaum
If anyone with the surnames of Eckaus and/or Kerschenbaum with relatives who came from England and settled in St. Joseph and/or the Kansas City, Missouri area sees this, please contact me. My grandfather who I never met was Morris, and my grandmother was Frieda. My dad's stepbrother was Julius Eckaus who was married to Bess Finkelstine Eckaus Kerschenbaum. Anxious to find you.

Re: Looking for my relatives Eckaus Kerschenbaum

Posted: 17 Nov 2012 5:56AM GMT
Hello, nice to hear from you.

My name is Rob Eckaus, Grandson of Julius and son of Ted.

My siblings are Lani, Richard and David. Ted's brother Richard is also alive and well. Sarena's son Bob and I are friends too and live rather close to each other.

You can find me on Linkedin and FB, of course.

My brother Richard's wife, Jessica is on here searching the Eckaus family tree as well. I look forward to hearing from you!

Rob

Re: Looking for my relatives Eckaus Kerschenbaum

Posted: 19 Nov 2012 7:09PM GMT
Never thought that I would find any Eckaus relatives. I have alot to share with you if you are the correct relatives of Julius Eckaus, my dad Harry Kerschenbaum's older half-brother. Please send me your direct e-mail or that of another person who is interested so that I can communicate directly with you. My e-mail is kareljk@msn.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions