Search for content in message boards

Wisconsin, Washburn

Wisconsin, Washburn

Posted: 24 Jan 2009 7:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Jan 2009 8:11PM GMT
Surnames: zinki, mosinick, mosiniak
Looking for information on my Grandma's parents-Stella Mosinick & Joseph Zinski of Washburn Wisconsin.

My grandmother, Carline Elization Zinksi-Kemp was born 1921. I have a lot of information to share as well.

Re: Wisconsin, Washburn

Posted: 14 Apr 2012 9:16PM GMT
Surnames: Jarvis
Hi:

I am related to you by my Mother, (Josephine)Marie Jarvis (Nee - Zinski). Her father was Carl and her mother was Mary Zinski. I am cousin to Tommy Zinski in Washburn, WI. I have some information about your grandfather Joseph. I would like you to contact me so we can exchange information or I can tell you where to locate some of the information. Please feel free to contact me or I can let you know some of my aunt and uncles names so you can verify this. Some of my relatives were Frank Zinski, Joseph Zinski (
Tommy's father, Henry Zinski, Clarence Zinski, some of my aunts were Clara, Wanda, Jean (Regina)and my Mom Marie (Josephine). My email address is gggrzesik@yahoo.com and my home address is Virginia Grzesik, 328 Deveron Circle, Cary, IL 60013. Thank you.

Ginny Grzesik

Re: Wisconsin, Washburn

Posted: 9 Nov 2012 7:12PM GMT
Hi
I sent you a couple emails. Thanks for replying. Sorry I didn't see it sooner.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions