Search for content in message boards

Hulse family

Hulse family

Julie Scott (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hulse
I am looking for information on the Hulse (possibly Hultz) family of Washington Co. In 1838 Solomon Stone married Jane Hulse. Solomon served in the Mexican War. Three Hulse boys also enlisted in this war. After the war Solomon and Jane moved to Illinois (Hardin Co.). I have been unable to find out any information on Jane Hulse or her family in pre-1840 Washington Co. Their daughter Hannah married Edward V. Cleary in Hardin Co. IL and one of their sons was my grandfather.

Hulse

Annette Hulse (View posts)
Posted: 29 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hulse
There were a couple of Hulse families living in Sullivan Co. TN in 1812 and in 1830. Sullivan Co. is the next county north of Washington. I have little information (I'm still trying to definitively establish the connection to my ancestor, who moved to MO in 1830) but I am happy to share. In any case, it's another place for you to look.

Hulse in Sullivan Co.

Julie Scott (View posts)
Posted: 31 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Annette: Thanks for your response to my query about Hulses in Washington Co. I'll try Sullivan. Thanks again.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions