Search for content in message boards

Jane Wylie b.1762 Ireland

Jane Wylie b.1762 Ireland

Posted: 28 Apr 2003 1:25AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wylie
Needing info. on Jane Wylie who married Joseph Morrow, 1791 Chester S.C. Joseph was b.1760 Albmrl, Va.

Re: Jane Wylie b.1762 Ireland

Posted: 22 Jul 2003 5:08PM GMT
Surnames: Wylie/Morrow/Kelso/Kelsey
Jane Wylie (1769- ) Joseph Morrow (1760-1855), a cousin or brother of David Morrow, was the daughter of:
William Wylie (1720-1785) married Sarah Dunn (1750c-1785) .
Children (six daughters): Jane who married Joseph Morrow
Elizabeth
Sarah (1711- ) married William Bradford and moved to Alabama
Margaret (1744- ) who married Hugh Ross, Sr.
Mary married William Nelson
and Eilzabeth (again)
David Morrow married Elizabeth Kelsey
William Wylie Morrow married Sarah Wylie, who was a daughter of William and Isabella Kelso Wylie (my ancestors).
The Wylie's and Kelso's came to America aboard the 'Earl of Donnegal' in 1767 from Ireland to SC. The families are intertwined (a bit) and I could easily have some of them mixed up. They are well documented in Dr. & Mrs. Mavis P. Kelsey, Sr.'s book "Samuel Kelso/Kelsey 1720-1796". You can email me direct at pafrank@academicplanet.com if I can help you any more.
Patti

William Wylie=Sarah Dunn emigrating into Camden District (later Pinckney and then Chester Districts)

Posted: 8 May 2007 1:28AM GMT
Surnames: Wylie
I am a descendant of this couple. Any descendant who wishes to share information on them and their descendants please write to my at yahoo using the above form of the name or preferably at gmail using a modification of the above by placing a period in between, chad dot mcaliley at gmail dot com. I have limited documentation on them and much on many descendants from a MyFamily Wylie site we have now availble for all Wylie descendants of Chester and York Districts, regardless of which Wylie, for most most likely are related as Wylies even if distantly, or so we do presume by the common locating in these two counties of all these Wylie families through more than a few decades. This site is private and free with a large archives of raw data collected through the years and some from public documents.

Re: Jane Wylie b.1762 Ireland

Posted: 12 Jun 2007 4:47PM GMT
I have reason to belive that this Wylie, may be a part of the Wylies I am looking for. My great grandfather is Jacob Starnes Wylie, born 1839, in York Co. South Caroline and died 1923 in Pope Co. Ark. and was married to Fathie Jane Henry born in 1839 and died in 1909, in Pope Co. Ark. My grandmother is Nannie Elizabeth Wylie, Born 1894 in Russellville, Pope, Ark. and died in 1970 in Anadarko, Caddo, Oklakoma. My E-Mail is garrieann2002@yahoo.com Thank you Garrie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions