Search for content in message boards

Photos of Onslow County, NC Families

Photos of Onslow County, NC Families

Posted: 26 Jun 2008 2:30AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Edens,Blake, Covil, Tindal, Riggs, Mosely, Reed, Wilson, Williams, Marine, Henderson, Atkinson, Yopp, Ottaway, Hall, Breece, Croom, Ennett, Howard, Mills
This post was deleted by the author on 3 Aug 2012 7:19PM GMT

Re: Photos of Onslow County, NC Families

Posted: 7 Dec 2009 12:18AM GMT
I just read your post on the Onslow County forum. The Edward V. Blake you mention is my great great grandfather. I would appreciate any information that you could share with me. Thanking you in advance.
Arnold

Posted: 6 Jan 2010 4:30PM GMT
Surnames: davis, williams, pierce, fountain, futrell, crews
Do you have any info or pictures of Davis'from the 9 mile, or williams from the 5 mile?

Posted: 9 Jan 2010 3:15PM GMT
I don't have any information on any of those people.

Posted: 17 Mar 2010 2:44AM GMT
Can you tell me if Cornelius Breece is also known as Alonza Breece? From what I have learned is that Alonza was married to Nancy Hall. Do you know if he was ever married to someone else or had children with anyone else? Do you have any photos of Mr. Breece?
Thanks

Posted: 17 Mar 2010 2:50AM GMT
Correction: Was Neely's correct name Cornelius? Was his son Alonza Breece? And do you have any more information on Alonza, children? I have Nancy Hall m to Cornelius Breece. Thanks

Posted: 18 Mar 2010 8:29PM GMT
Surnames: Reece and Jenkins
Do you have photos of John Reece Hannah Taylor Smith Family Or Murphy Jenkins and Elizabeth Reece.

Posted: 1 Apr 2010 4:22AM GMT
Surnames: Edens Yopp Ennett Willetts
Hope you have had some luck. I am a descendant of Elder Edens/Wm A J Yopp. I also am looking for photos or any records. Liza Willetts was my gg-gmother. Catherine Ennett also a ggg-gmother. If anyone has anything to share, I would love to see! Thanks!

Posted: 27 Nov 2010 11:52PM GMT
I would like to have a picture scan of the Cornelius Breece family if you have it. Please reply this way, and then I will send you my email address. Thank you so much, Rebecca

Posted: 12 Jun 2011 3:42AM GMT
Surnames: Wilson, Tindale, Marine, Taylor, Gillette
I believe Eliza Tindale Covil Marine had a sister, Malvina Tindale (called Lyndell in census). They were close to Urban Frazer Wilson in the 1850 census, I believe, and Malvina was in Zorobabel Marine's household. Malvina married Urban and they had two children before he died: Anderson and Henrietta Catherine. Malvina then married Richard Taylor, a widower with children and had several more children with him.
I am descended from Sarah Ann Wilson Gillette, Urban's daughter by a previous wife.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions