Search for content in message boards

Carmelo Ortiz y Tirado married to Juan Buitrago de Ortiz from Manubo Puerto Rico

Carmelo Ortiz y Tirado married to Juan Buitrago de Ortiz from Manubo Puerto Rico

Posted: 8 Jun 2003 2:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ortiz, Buitrago, Tirado
Looking for any info on ancesters from either side. Carmelo was born in the late 1800's and Juana was born around 1910. They had several children including Pedro, Mario, Felix, Augustina, Angelo, Juan, Lorenzo, Alida, Carmen, and David. They lived in P.R. until about 1955 or 1956 when they moved to Manhatten. I am trying to find info about the Tirado family and the Butraigo family. Would appreciate any info I can get. I do know, that Juana had a brother named Pedro Buitrago .

Re: Carmelo Ortiz y Tirado married to Juan Buitrago de Ortiz from Manubo Puerto Rico

NANCY ORTIZ (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jul 2004 5:30PM GMT
I HAVE READ YOUR MESSAGE LOOKING FOR CARMELO ORTIZ
I,M HIS GRANDDAUGHTER- ANGELO DAUGHTER
THE FAMILY NOW LIVES IN UPSTATE NY ALIDA AUGUSTINA DAVID MARIO IN NY AND PEDRO IS STILL IN PUERTO RICO, GRANDMA JUANA JUST PAST AWAY LAST YEAR
IF YOU NEED MORE INFOMATION YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT ABOVE

Re: Carmelo Ortiz y Tirado married to Juan Buitrago de Ortiz from Manubo Puerto Rico

Posted: 17 Jul 2004 11:54PM GMT
Edited: 2 Oct 2006 9:44PM GMT
Surnames: Ortiz, Tirado, Buitrago,
Thanks for replying Nancy. This is your late Uncle Johnny's wife, Barbara. I found Juana and Carmelo in the census records, but have no clue where to look for Carmelo's parents or back any further than Juana's mother and father (I also found them in the census records. Do you have any further info on the ancestry?

nancy Ortiz (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jul 2004 12:22AM GMT
hi Barbara i was confused when i read this message from arlene perkin i thought it was some one from grandpa's side of the family i had once asked dad for some info we did a family tree as much as he remembered but i couldn,t begin to know where i would find that paper now, i guess i'll look though dad's old papers if i find it i will send it to you
happy to hear from you. my email is t981@aol.com
regards to the girls love Nancy

Posted: 22 Feb 2009 2:56PM GMT
HI NANCY,

I HAVE AN UNCLE BY THE OF PEDRO ORTIZ TIRADO.

HE HAD BROTHERS (DOMINGO) (FELIPE) & (ROBERTO) & W SISTERS.

ARE WE RELATED?

me1505@myway.com

Posted: 16 May 2009 6:12PM GMT
HI NANCY,

MY FATHER IS ROBERTO ORTIZ Y TIRADO ASWELL.

ARE WE RELATED.

M-RITA TIRADO
F-RAMON ORTIZ

Posted: 29 Sep 2009 1:14AM GMT
Surnames: ORTIZ, TIRADO,AYALA,ARROYO,LOSADO
HELLO ORTIZ Y TIRADO:

OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS ARE:

RAMON ORTIZ Y AYALA
RITA TIRADO DE ORTIZ
DOMINGO ORTIZ
FELIPE ORTIZ
CATLAINA ORTIZ
ROGELIA ORTIZ
ROBERTO (GERARDO) ORTIZ

HOPE I MAKE A CONNECTION WITH OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS OUT THERE.

GOD BLESS.

MIRIAM ORTIZ

Posted: 29 Sep 2009 1:14AM GMT
Surnames: ORTIZ, TIRADO,AYALA,ARROYO,LOSADO
HELLO ORTIZ Y TIRADO:

OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS ARE:

RAMON ORTIZ Y AYALA
RITA TIRADO DE ORTIZ
DOMINGO ORTIZ
FELIPE ORTIZ
CATLAINA ORTIZ
ROGELIA ORTIZ
ROBERTO (GERARDO) ORTIZ

HOPE I MAKE A CONNECTION WITH OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS OUT THERE.

GOD BLESS.

MIRIAM ORTIZ
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions