Search for content in message boards

John Healey b.1830 Ireland

John Healey b.1830 Ireland

Posted: 5 Feb 2011 8:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Healy, Costello, Wardell, Fitzgerald, Bolton, Hanbury, Hunt, Duggan, Connors, Reily
I'm looking for a John Healy/Healy, born about 1830 in Ireland. He marries Margaret Hanbury in 1846 in Kinvara, County Galway. They have at least 3 children: Mary, Ellen and Peter. Those children lived in the Jersey City, NJ area in the late 1800s. Mary married Owen Hughes. Ellen married Frederick Johnson and Peter married Bridget Cusick. Any possibilities are appreciated.

Eileen

Re: John Healey b.1830 Ireland

Posted: 22 Aug 2011 11:50PM GMT
Surnames: Healey Anderton
I have a John Healy in my tree. This one was born 1830 in Listowel, co. Kerry, Ireland. However he made his way to London in 1850's (and changed his name to Healey)and married an English girl Mary Ann Anderton, became a policeman and emigrated to Australia where he continued as a policeman until his retirement.

Re: John Healey b.1830 Ireland

Posted: 3 May 2013 3:38AM GMT
John Healey was my great grandfather. I think he was the first sgt of police in nsw. he is buried at rookwood cemetery in Sydney. my emaqil is john.healey@bigpond.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions