Search for content in message boards

Aberiah Gregory 1745

Aberiah Gregory 1745

Posted: 16 Nov 2011 11:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for any information on Aberiah Gregory 1745 New Hanover Precinct, British Colonies Of North America, Now Duplin County, NC. It also mentions Lott Gregory 1742. If anyone has any information on Aberiah, Aber, Abriah from NC with a birth date around 1745 I would appreciate that information. I have a letter from Brig General Hollingsworth Franklin Gregory written 09/1968 to a Marshall T Gregory of Tucker Georgia and This is mentioned in the letter. Anyone wanting a copy to help reseach this out or of the Lott Gregory line I am willing to share with you all.
Sammie Jean Gregory-Fairchild 4th Great Granddaughter of Lott and Nancy Gregory of Turkey, Sampson County, North Carolina

Re: Aberiah Gregory 1745

Posted: 25 Sep 2012 6:17AM GMT
Surnames: Gregory
Hi! I realize this post was nearly a year ago, but I am relatively new at this..I have the same family as you, apparently, as Lott is my 4th GGF. I have very little info on the gregory side after Lott. All I have on his family is that his father was frances...? would you consider sharing some info, or pointing me in the right direction? Thank you for your consideration,
Mary Corinne (Tillman) Hamby

Posted: 26 Sep 2012 3:38PM GMT
I would be glad to share with you. email me at either looking4myfamily@ymail.com I would like to talk with you about Francis. Never found a Francis however have found a fREDRICK IN THE AREA. wE NOW KNOW THAT Thomas Gregory brn 1830 and his son bry went to Smith co tn. He is an indirect decesandt of ours. He could be a brother, Cousin, Nephew or Uncle. James Wesson Gregory our cousin had the DNA done. I have my Great Grandmothers bible. Electra Phinnia Clementine Peeler Gregory.
It does not tell me a lot however, it does give some info.
Sammie Jean Gregory-Fairchild
Lott
Eligha
Marshal
John
Samuel
Samuel
Sammie

Posted: 11 Nov 2012 4:04PM GMT
Hello,
I am sorry for now replying sooner. mother has been very ill. James Wesson our cousin has done a DNA and shows we are indirectly related to Thomas Gregory 1730. I need to know which line you come through. I com through Eligah, Marshall, John, John Jr *Samuel*, Samuel Isaac, myself

Posted: 20 Nov 2012 8:31PM GMT
Hi, I apologise as well! My pc has been on the fritz!
I come from Lott Gregory (1742 - 1823)
4th great grandfather
Elijah Gregory (1786 - 1843)
Son of Lott
Marshall Hooks Gregory (1822 - 1898)
Son of Elijah
Elijah Milton Gregory (1864 - 1937)
Son of Marshall Hooks
Maude Corinne Gregory (1893 - 1983)
Daughter of Elijah Milton
j.c tillman (1927 - 1994)
Son of Maude Corinne