Search for content in message boards

Stewart>?>Louisiana>Texas

Stewart>?>Louisiana>Texas

Posted: 11 Jun 2002 3:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Stewart
I am searching for Stewart's in Louisiana and Texas. The farthest back I can go is Washington William Stewart married to Charlotte Catherine Teat. They are on the 1870 census. No one has W W Stewart's parent's names or sibling names or where he is buried. W W Stewart was born April 24, 1840 and died December 28, 1876. I do not know where he is buried. They had 4 children: James Green Stewart b. 11-21-1870, John William Stewart b. 4-6-1872, Henry Fountain Stewart b. 12-27-1874, and Francis Elizabeth Stewart b. 9-30-1876. Francis died at the age of 3. Some time after W W Stewart died, Charlotte and at least 2 of the children moved to Texas. James Green and John William both have decendants in Texas that I have found. Henry Franklin disappeared and no one knows where he went. James Green married into the Beasley family and died at a young age. If any of this sounds familiar to anyone PLEASE send me a note. kathlinestewart@earthlink.net.
Thanks, Kathline Stewart

Re: Stewart>?>Louisiana>Texas

Posted: 5 May 2004 2:57AM GMT
I am looking for a R. D. Stewart married Rachel Hope Green in 1876, Hood Co, Texas. Rachel Hope Green is twin sister to my G- grandmother . I think R. D. and Rachel Stewart moved to GA. sometime after they married , but I am not having any luck finding them. If i run across any you are looking for in my line , I will let you know

Posted: 16 Mar 2013 4:52PM GMT
Hello,
I was wondering did you find anymore information about Stewart in Louisiana

Posted: 16 Mar 2013 4:52PM GMT
Hello,
I was wondering did you find anymore information about Stewart in Louisiana

Posted: 16 Mar 2013 4:57PM GMT