Search for content in message boards

Archibald Perkins/Nancy Irish....still looking

Archibald Perkins/Nancy Irish....still looking

Posted: 8 Nov 2010 8:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Time to post again. I am looking for Archibald Perkins and Nancy Irish info for them and their children in Vermont. I need birth information on them and/or information on his parents/siblings.

Re: Archibald Perkins/Nancy Irish....still looking

Posted: 19 Apr 2011 10:16PM GMT
What years were they living, married, died, etc.???

Posted: 10 Oct 2011 2:36PM GMT
Surnames: Perkins, Irish
Archibald Perkins was born abt 1799 in either Vermont or Canada, Nancy Irish was born abt 1802 in Addison Co., Vermont. I have further records at home on them. They moved to Wisconsin, Michigan, back to Wisconsin and Archibald moved to Oregon with one of his sons and died in 1880 in Oregon. Nancy possibly died in Wisconsin.

Posted: 24 Nov 2012 6:48PM GMT
Surnames: Perkins, Marsh
Did your Archibald ever llive in Batavia, Genesee NY? I have one in my line who did. I don't know what his wife's name was, but he did have a sister named Nancy. My Archibald was born in either RI or Voluntown (now Sterling) CT.

Posted: 27 Nov 2012 1:11PM GMT
Do you know when your Archibald was born?

Posted: 28 Nov 2012 2:09AM GMT
I just learned a few days ago that my Archibald Perkins was born between 1782 and 1800 so he's younger than the one you are looking for. Also found his wife's name was Rebecca. When in Batavia, his sister, Nancy Munro, was living with him.

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 12:06AM GMT
Surnames: Perkins
On familysearch.org there's an Ellen E. Goodwin (married name) d/o Archibel L. Perkins and Nancy m. 7 Nov 1875 in Little Wolf, Waupaca WI to Anson Tompkins b. Fishkill, Dutchess Co. NY s/o John W. and Zilpah

Later there's Elhin R. Rounds b. Richford VT s/o Reuben Rounds and Avis Brown m. Ellen E. Tompkins b. Middlebury VT m. 12 June 1887 in Rushford, Eureka, Winnegago WI d/o Archibald L. Perkins and Nancy Trish.

I saw it while researching my Leroy Perkins who lived in Waupaca, Waupaca WI s/o Amos. Amos had a brother also named Archibald but married to a Rebecca and then a Sarah in Batavia NY.

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 2:29AM GMT
Very helpful. Thank you so much!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic