Search for content in message boards

WHITE, BURGER, MILLER

WHITE, BURGER, MILLER

Jean Kelly (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am searching for information about my gggrandfather Aron MacDonald White ("Stark"). He was born 5/1851 and later married Caroline ?. They had the following children: Ella, Spencer, Mary, Gaines (Goines or Guess), Dora, John S., Lola, Lee Bryan, Edna, Belva and my ggrandfather, William Forest (b. 12/1892). According to grandfather, Aron MacDonald served as a Justice of the Peace in McMinn County for many years. I am also researching the related lines of Burger and Miller in McMinn County.

MILLER

Mary Ann Jones (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Searching for connections to James La Fayette MILLER, born 16 Aug 1837 in McMinn Co., TN. & died 5 Jan 1921 in Wortham, TX. Does the time frame coincide with your MILLER line?

BURGER

Steve Burger (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Have information regarding Burger's in McMinn, Polk, and Cherokee (NC). Let me know what you are looking for and I will be glad to help.

BURGER

Pat Arnold (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
My grandmothers relatives were all from the BURGER line. The Burger cemetary is just outside Englewood and has Burgers from the 1700s. Please email me!!

MILLER

Mary Ann Jones (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Jean, My query is for Louise McNamara, a good friend who doesn't have a computer. The information she has is from the autobiography of James Lafayette Miller, 1837-1921, her great grandfather.

J.L. Miller's parents were William Miller & Jane GIBSON. He was the eldest child of a large family. His siblings in order of ages & given names were Gibson Perin,Andrew Jackson, Susan, Catherine, Samuel, John, Naomi, Robert Franklin and Daniel Davis. He also mentions a sister Lucinda who died at age ten years, & I haven't yet figured where she fits in the order of births. There needs to be some Census work done, but will leave that to my friend.

J.L. Miller also states: "I was born in McMinn County, Tennesee, but my parents moved to Bradley County Tennessee before I was old enough to remember anything. In McMinn County my parents lived by a man by the name of J.K. BOYD, who was a wagon maker."

Hope that helps and we can find a connection.

MILLER

Jean Kelly (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
I have two James A. MILLERS listed that were born before 1900. 1) James A. MILLER (b.8/25/1846 in McMinn) son of Julius MILLER and 2) James A. MILLER (b. 10/5/1874 in McMinn) son of William T. MILLER. BUT, no James La Fayette. The time frame certainly sounds right. Do you have any information on siblings or parents?
Posted: 17 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Oct 2001 1:57AM GMT
Surnames: miller
mary,in answer to your of 8/8,1998.query in McMINN CO. TN.
I have a ROBERT FRANKLIN MILLER in Monroe Co.Tn. which
adjoins McMinn Co.Please tell Louise McNamara would like to
have a copy of her autobiography of James Lafayette Miller.

White family

Oleen (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: White
Do you know anything about Elisha M. White born McMinn Co. TN, 1856. I presume he is a brother to your Aaron M. White b. 1851

locate family of wd burger

bj hedrick (View posts)
Posted: 2 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: burger
I am trying to locate where my grandfather W.D. Burger is
buried in Mcminn county and where he lived in Mcminn.
He was married to Maude Mcmahan

Hedrick

B. Roberts (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hedrick
I am interested in your name "Hedrick." I have been searching for ancesters and relations to Jacob Byrd Hedrick who married Narcissa C. (no last name) Hedrick in 1849 in Maryville, Blount County, TN. They are listed on the 1850 census as being in Blount County; then in 1870 they were listed on the census as being in Walker County, GA. They are buried in Walker County, GA. He was born in 1825 and died in 1875. I would like to share information with you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic