Search for content in message boards

russia to colorado schneiders

Mary Jane Button (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2000 2:04PM GMT
Any one with information on Johann and Katerina Schneider that come over from Russia May 1903. Arrived in Galveston Texas and settled on Sherman St. in Denver Co.
e-mail any info to mjbincanon@aol.com

Keith Schneider (View posts)
Posted: 16 Aug 2000 8:04PM GMT
My grandparents came over from Russia around that time and I would just like to know, what part of Russia did your family come from? Could they be related? I have been looking for information regarding Schneiders that came from Ekheim Russia. Sound familiar? I would enjoy hearing from you anyway, this could be a possible lead.
Thanks
K. Schneider
Posted: 28 Aug 2000 1:28PM GMT
Edited: 16 Aug 2001 6:24PM GMT
Kieth, I may have some information for you. But I need more information. Please e-mail me at dschmunk@rollformer.com with more details about your grandparents. Dave

Re: russia to colorado schneiders

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 5:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
im looking for my father charles rome schneider i was born august 1962 i have never seen his face

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 5:19AM GMT
im looking for my father charles rome schneider i was born august 1962 i have never seen his face my name is laura my mother is patricia

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 5:20AM GMT
im looking for my father charles rome schneider i was born august 1962 i have never seen his face my name is laura my mother is patricia

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 6:22AM GMT
this sounds like the time line is close i appreciate any and all info im 50 years old and have never met my father the time line puts his family on sherman st in denver

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 6:30AM GMT
hello im searching for my father charles schneider my mother was married to jack hall when she and chuck schneider made a baby girl i was born august 15th of 1962 to patricia hall maiden name brown i guess he went to California in 1963 and married i would like very much to share your info

Posted: 12 Aug 2013 6:11AM GMT
Shot in the dark here. Your name is Laura, I believe....
I have lots of Schneider relatives in Colorado that came from Russia in the very early twentieth century. My grandfather had five brothers who all came here from about 1905 to 1913. Grandpa settled in Kansas and other brothers went to Weld County Colorado and other places. Have you researched you fathers name with "lived in" Denver? and looked in California Marriages from about '62 to '65?? I don't believe that I have any "Charles" or "Chuck" Schneiders but if his ancestors came from Russia you might try also The American Historical Society of Germans from Russia. They keep records of the old Volga villages and those who emmigrated. there are lots of Schneiders in their archives but keep looking.....
William Constand Schneider II

Posted: 13 Aug 2013 2:40AM GMT
Our Schneiders came from Obermonjou, Russia. If it sounds familiar, I have an extensive list of ancestors and access to census lists. Let me know if it sounds like we could be connected and you'd like more info. :)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic