Search for content in message boards

Looking for info on Alma Dinnsen and Walter Riley

Looking for info on Alma Dinnsen and Walter Riley

Posted: 17 Jan 2013 9:32AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Jan 2013 9:19AM GMT
Surnames: Dinnsen Riley
I Havent found much info on this family. Isee them in the 1920 US Census Morten, Knox, Neb.

I think its them again in the 1930 US Census, Sioux City, Iowa, except Alma is listed as "widowed" there are some different children, and her fathers birthplace and name is a little different, i dont know if this is the same Alma or not.

Im looking for graves, obits, information on children. There is another family that is an Alma and Walter Riley in wisconsin, this is a different family.

I have a copy of the marriage certificate, and it has Thomas Riley from Ohio as Walter's father, Lizzie Coffey from Ohio as his mother.

Alma's Father was Andreas "Andrew" C. Dinnsen from Germany, and her mother was Dorothea Blunk or Block.

I was suprised at just common Lizzie and Thomas Riley is... There are many seperate families with all these names.

Thank you.

Re: Looking for info on Alma Dinnsen and Walter Riley

Posted: 17 Jan 2013 3:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Jan 2013 3:55PM GMT
Hi...not related.

On http://omahamarriages.wordpress.com/
Walter Riley,23, md. Alma Dinnesen. 20; Aug 1909 #23452

Instructions for ordering are on site.

Don't know if correct, but on Anc. WWI draft registration, there is an entry for Walter Rubin Riley.

In the 1929 Sioux City IA City Directory
Riley, Walter A(Alma) h516 1/2 Sioux

In the 1930 S.C. IA C.D.
Riley Alma(wid Walter R) cook Voss lunchroom, h 516 1/2 Sioux

In 1938,9 can't find any Riley.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions