Search for content in message boards

JACOB FUDGE

JACOB FUDGE

Posted: 31 Mar 2009 5:13AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: FUDGE
I am searching for any information on Jacob Fudge who married Elizabeth (unknown) and they had the following children: George Parks Fudge, Francis Marion Fudge, Jacob Fudge, Mary Fudge. Jacob was born abt. 1799 in Cabell Co. Va. and died Oct. 1873 in Lucas Co. Ia. and buried in Last Chance Cemetery, Lucas Co. Ia. He was the son of John Jr. and Christina Fudge. CONTACT; Millard Fudge mfudged_2_04@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Re: JACOB FUDGE

Posted: 15 Feb 2010 9:37PM GMT
Surnames: Fodge, Fudge
Millard, I have a Jacob Fudge son of John and Christina (nee Baer). I don't have much on him but I have hid wife as Betsy Morgan. Could very well be a nickname for Elizabeth.. :)I do not have any info on her other than a name tho.. :(

Re: JACOB FUDGE

Posted: 16 Feb 2010 1:00AM GMT
Hello, & thank you very much! Yes, the Jacob Fudge I am talking about was the son of John Fudge Jr. & Christina. He was born in 1801 in Virginia and married Elizabeth. I will start checking on Besty Morgan to see if we have a hit! I have additional info. on Jacob if you so desire. Please let me know and I will help all I can. Thank you. Millard Fudge
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions