Search for content in message boards

'Kensreal' - a dubious poster?

'Kensreal' - a dubious poster?

Posted: 17 May 2010 2:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi

I have found this on my research directories board

>>

l can do the look pu for you as exper and history professional let me trace that for you my email is kensword@rediffmail.com

>>

I did a search on his postings - he has made similar posts on 72 occaisions since last month

A lot seem to read

>>>

due to my profession,l know what to do to that to help you out,but are you ready for the step to take.send me your mail address........kensword@rediffmail.com,l will get back to you in some few hours.

>>

I am going to delete him off my boards unless collective opinion says otherwise

Fiona

Re: 'Kensreal' - a dubious poster?

Posted: 17 May 2010 3:31PM GMT
Personally I would treat him as a spammer trolling the boards to make money. I would delete his posts and report abuse to staff for others he has posted on other boards.

Posted: 17 May 2010 3:40PM GMT
He is also using a different address than the one you mention, and if he is a professional, then he is the WORST speller. SPAMMERS also can't spell worth a diddly.

Posted: 17 May 2010 5:23PM GMT
I've deleted a few of his posts. I responded to one asking how much he'd charge and he posted back with an (exhorbitant!) amount.

Posted: 17 May 2010 5:35PM GMT
I have already reported him to staff for abuse. He has hit more than 60 boards so far. Brightness does not seem to be his forte.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions