Search for content in message boards

family roots

family roots

rosio nava martinez (View posts)
Posted: 4 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: nava, martinez, rosales, cuevas, ramirez
Looking for my family roots. Parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, great-great grandparents are from Sanicolas Jerez, Zacatecas. My relatives are Antonio Martinez & Ana Maria Ramirez de Martinez, Miguel Martinez & Nicolosa Rodriguez de Martinez, Jose Santana Ramirez & Basilia Macias de Ramirez, Roman Nava & Maria Cuevas de Nava, Librado Martinez, Francisca de Rosales. Gracias.
Posted: 6 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 19 Aug 2001 9:29PM GMT
Surnames: Cervantes, Casares, Quintero, Reyes, Nava, Cifuentes, Flores, Palacios, Silva, Figueroa, Caldera, Aguirre, Anze y Fonseca
I am interested in the surname NAVA, since my ggg-grandaparents are Pascual Reyes and Maria Refugio Nava (no dates)b.in Spain. One of their sons, Feliciano Reyes, also b. in Spain, m. Maria "Angelita" Cifuentes, b. 1841 in Panuco, Zacatecas. This is the first time I have seen the surname "NAVA" posted. I would be grateful for any information you may wish to share.

Thank you,
Mary L. Cervantes

1 Pascual Reyes b. in Spain

+Maria Refugio Nava b. in Spain

2 Feliciano Reyes b. in Spain +Maria de los Angeles Cifuentes, b. 1841,Ppanuco, Zacatecas.

3 Maria Felix Reyes, b. abt. 1867, Zacatecas, d: Aft. 1926 in Mexico

+Pascual Quintero m: May 16, 1885 in Iglesia de Maria Santissima, Guadalupe, Zacatecas; d: Bef. 1909 in Mexico

4 Maria Quintero aka: Candelaria Quintero, b.1892 in Guadalupe, Zacatecas; d: November 18, 1969 in Cincinnati, OH

+Carlos Cervantes Casares,b. 1889, Zac, Zacatecas, m: June 17,1909 in Panuco, Zacatecas, Mexico d: Abt. 1917 in Mexico

5 Carlos Cervantes, b. Nov 4,1913,Lucero, Coahuila; d: January 04, 1993 in Cincinnati, OH

Family search

sergio San Roman (View posts)
Posted: 6 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: San Roman, Nava, DeCue, Chavez
im looking for my family i know that my great grandfather Pascual San Roman was born in spain 1854 and came to fresnillo zacatecas and married a lady by the name of juanita Chavez they had six children 5 of which were born in fresnillo they are as listed Antonia, Maria, Herminia, Otillia, Augustine, and the last was born in el paso Alfonso Pascual Antonio San Roman please help me in any way if i need to pay you that is not a problem please help home # is 323-773-3393 cel 213-494-2895

Re: family roots

sandy (View posts)
Posted: 30 Dec 2001 3:34AM GMT
Surnames: Nava
could you tell me if Roman is related to a Pedro Nava. I'm looking for a Rosa Nava that was born in Kansas around the 1930"s adopted from Ernesta Morlet Mendez Candalas. All my father recalls is that Rosa was very young and adopted by Pedro and his wife and possible moved west.

Re: Nava

Posted: 11 Jun 2002 3:38PM GMT
I'm looking for my husband's family, his grandmother's name was Mary Nava she had a son, Peter Almaraz-from California,
they originally came from Mexico, any information will be greatly appriciated.
kelviade@angelfire.com
Posted: 24 Jun 2002 3:36PM GMT
Edited: 30 Mar 2005 6:54PM GMT
Sorry, I only know my ancestors with the Nava surname. I'm not aware of their descendants.

Re: family roots

Posted: 1 Oct 2011 6:18PM GMT
SANDY,

MY NAME IS CRIZEL RIVERA, MY GRANDMOTHER WAS ROSA CANDELAS MORLET ADOPTED BY PEDRO NAVA SOTO AND FELISA NAVA IN TOPEKA, KANSAS. HER BIOLOGICAL PARENTS WHERE ERNESTA MORLET FORNIET AND ANDRES CANDELAS. SHE WAS BORN SEPTEMBER 13, 1928 AND WAS BAPTISED IN THE CHURCH OF ST. THERESA'S CHURCH IN PERRY, KANSAS AND APPEARS FROM THE BAPTISMAL REGISTER OF CHURCH DATED JUNE 14, 1954. SHE GOT MARRIED WIHT SALVADOR RIVERA GASTELUM WHICH IS MY GRANDFATHER AND WHICH HE STILL LIVES. MY GRANDMOTHER PAST AWAY DECEMBER 31, 2009 HER MARRIED NAME WAS ROSA RIVERA.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic