Search for content in message boards

Guinn Reunion in Maud, Okla.

Guinn Reunion in Maud, Okla.

Douvena Ickert (View posts)
Posted: 6 Mar 2001 11:41AM GMT
We are looking for someone who knows about the Guinn Family Reunion in Maud, Okla. every Fathers Day weekend. Please e-mail me if you have any info. thanks Douvena

Re: Guinn Reunion in Maud, Okla.

Ray Clark Jr (View posts)
Posted: 17 Mar 2003 1:28AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am a grandson of William Fountain Guinn who was related to many of the Guinn's living in and around Maud. If you get any information about this reunion, please let me know.
Ray

Posted: 21 Mar 2003 3:01AM GMT
Edited: 29 Dec 2005 8:57PM GMT
I tried to contact Tommie and Neva Guinn about the reunion but my email came back. They must be gone visiting again, probably won't be back till April. I attended the reunion one year when I happened to be in OK at the right time. It's held in the community hall in Maud, as I recall. I knew it was on a holiday, and you're right, it's Father's Day. They have a pot luck and you need to get there kind of early to have time to visit. As soon as I can reach Tommie & Neva I'll post the particulars.

Dou Vena Ickert (View posts)
Posted: 22 Mar 2003 5:33PM GMT
Ray I have tried to find out about the Guinn Family Reunion but I have not been able to get any information. I tried to reach you last year but did not hear back from you. You may contact me at Douvena2000@yahoo.com. I have a great aunt who is trying to find out more about the reunion. As I said before my great grandmother was Mary Jane Guinn. Let me know if you read this. Dou Vena

Ray Clark (View posts)
Posted: 23 Mar 2003 3:20AM GMT
I got your message. I tried to reach Tommie and Neva last year also and the message was returned. Hope this note reaches you this time. Thanks for the information on the family reunion. I checked the white pages in Maud and there are still 7 listings named Guinn. I'm living in Las Vegas now but will try to get to Oklahoma and research the family.

Candy Hill (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jul 2003 7:34PM GMT
Edited: 1 Aug 2003 6:05PM GMT
Surnames: GUINN
I don't know anything about the GUINN family reunion but would like to learn more .
What I am writing you about is I belive we are of the same GUINN family . My grandmother being GUTHRIE LEE GUINN
My older brother and I have a web page we would like you to visit , we have a LOT of GUINN family infrormation , pictures , documents.
http://www.tribalpages.com/tribes/v5657
Let me know if there is a connection ( I am sure there is )
Candy Hill
Kansas
hillwill@ckt.net
Charles Vest
Oklahoma
cvest@hit.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic